• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

New to blue light!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexBrownHorns

Greenlighter
Hello. I'm. New to blue light and not sure how everything works and stuff. I came here because i recently have been getting a new form of my normal drug(prolly guess by my user name) and I have question about it and make sure it's safe and how to properly use/break it down. I am completely new to blue light so if I'm already screwing up I'm sorry. I want to post pics if u can of my issue and discuss it. If anyone could please help me out or point me in the correct direction cause I look forward to being apart of the BL community. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi and welcome!

Not sure what your "issue" is, just beware that we cannot help you identify what drug you have.

I'm guessing you're talking about heroin and you need to know what type it is and how to use it effectively?
If yes that would be fine as you already know what drug you have.

Well I have always gotten tar. And now we are starting to see powder. It's a light tanish powder and when put in spoon with water it is milky. Cook it up and throw a cotton in. And it sucks up normal but leaves behind a ton of milky stuff. It could but cut. But when it drys it's looks just like the original powder. Do I need to add citric acid to it with the water. I don't wanna waist any and that is what I feel like I'm doing. I know that all that stuff could not just be cut. There is no way. Cause this stuff is stronger than any tar we have seen in the central area. I just feel like I'm doing something wrong. Someone please help. I can send/post pics if needed. Thanks for the reply. Once again I'm new to BL and I don't wanna be out of line with my posts.

Well I have always gotten tar. And now we are starting to see powder. It's a light tanish powder and when put in spoon with water it is milky. Cook it up and throw a cotton in. And it sucks up normal but leaves behind a ton of milky stuff. It could but cut. But when it drys it's looks just like the original powder. Do I need to add citric acid to it with the water. I don't wanna waist any and that is what I feel like I'm doing. I know that all that stuff could not just be cut. There is no way. Cause this stuff is stronger than any tar we have seen in the central area. I just feel like I'm doing something wrong. Someone please help. I can send/post pics if needed. Thanks for the reply. Once again I'm new to BL and I don't wanna be out of line with my posts.

The fact that it's tan powder and that it's stronger than the tar makes me think that you got some #4 (China white), on the other hand it would dissolve with water only and without the need of cooking of it was #4, so I'm not really sure.

It also doesn't sound right that it leaves residue after cooking and filtering, but then again I don't get tar nor powder.

Definitely try and add some Citric and see if it dissolves better.
Get Citric acid if you can (much better than lemon juice).

Anyway I can move this thread to Other Drugs if you want.
You'll definitely get a lot more answers there.

Thank you very much. That would be a lot of help.
But yeah when it's mixed with water it's a milky brown. Drop a cotton in and it's super hard to suck up cause there is so much mud almost. And I feel like that mud is not just all cut. There has to be more to it and I have got to be doing something wrong. And on the citric acid. Do I just go to Walgreens and buy the powder citric acid? How much do I put in spoon and what would be the best process from start....to ready to go in vein. Thanks again.

Hey sorry for the delayed response!
Anyway yeah they should sell the citric there, and as how much you should put i really don't know honestly, I don't need it with the H I get, so here's a very well done video that should help you out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA6M8u0P-U0

I'm waiting for the computer to turn on so I can move your thread.
Lastly yes, posing pics should be fine as it's purely about harm reduction, you're not asking us to identify an unknown drug.

Ok I moved the thread to Other Drugs as requested by OP!

Last edited:
When I add water to it. It becomes a thick milky liquid and is hard to suck up through the cotton cause the mud like substance turns the cotton un useable and I end up having to use multiple cottons and adding more water to try and break down the mud more. What could this be? Is it just the cut??
I can't figure out how to post pics. I got the acid in powder form and it's for canning food. Haven't tried to use it. But kinda don't wanna ruin good stuff by adding it if it's not the right kind of h that needs it. I just wanna know why it gets so muddy and leaves behind so much stuff.

Upload the image to imgur and then post the link.
I've never heard of this happening, have no idea what it is, but in my opinion you need to add the acid because it sounds like the heroin simply isn't dissolving.

Sorry guys, too close to substance ID. If we don't know what he has, how are we supposed to help him ingest it safer?

Status
Not open for further replies.