• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

New things to do with Cannabis male's rather than destroying them.

darkstar01

Greenlighter
I have been doing a little research and discovered that male plants contain certain "Phyto-Testosterones" which mimic testosterone in men without having the nasty side effect that steroids have on the human body. This means if you concentrate the Pyto-Testosterones you can then put them into pill form and have a source of safe Testosterone for athletes that won't kill them or harm them in any way. Most of the Testosterone is created once the male plant has gone into flowering state and has started producing pollen.. Those little ball things are literally like human testicles they produce Phyto-Testosterones.

The pollen(Pollen is plant sperm, it carries the plants DNA, along with lots of proteins and Phyto-Hormones like Phyto-Testosterone.) The plant itself also contain fairly high levels of Phyto-Testosterones compared to other plants like cruciferous vegetables that are endocrine stimulants. Phyto-Testosterones work directly just like they were part of your own body.

Phyto-Testosterone is also an aphrodisiac for men similar to how the Phyto-Estrogens in female buds make women horny.

If you could concentrate Phyto-Estrogens into a pill and gave it to a girl who had the disease "Inorgasmia" which is a condition where some women cannot orgasm not even from oral. I hypothesize that these Phyto-Estrogens could restore a womans ability to orgasm. Inorgasmia is often found in woman who take anti-depressants.

The same thing is possible with Phyto-Testosterones.. since it is exactly like real testosterone there are no side effects that aren't related to natural testosterone. Normal levels will make you produce more muscle at a faster and shorter amount of time, you will generally be much hornier than normal if your testosterone levels are low to begin with.

So This is my theory that Cannabis can add another medical use to the list of things it is already prescribed for, as a fertility treatment, treating Inorgasmia, Treating low Estrogen or Testosterone levels in men and women.

The reason I started looking into this is my wife got pregnant about 3 months after she got her medical marijuana card, I think the phyto-estrogens improved her estrogen profile (she had blood tests and her levels showed normal when previously they were low.) So it re-balanced her Estrogen levels by supplementing with Phyto-Estrogen from the female cannabis buds.

Last edited: