• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs New stimulant, Phenetrazine (3-ethyl-2-phenylmorpholine)

roi

Bluelighter
Not to be confused with Phenmetrazine (3-methyl-2-phenylmorpholine) ;)

dOAV8MF.png

3-ethyl-2-phenylmorpholine

Yeah a vendor I trust has started listing this but I couldn't find any info on the Net as of yet. Wait and see I guess.

I'm not familiar with substituting a chemical of this back bone. I know its a bit similar to amphetamine but there are a few differences. Probably on par with or not quite as good as Phenmetrazine. And unless a solid synthesis has been established for this chem, I might be warey of the first few batches that hit the market.

In amphetamine sar ethyl has been a death sentence for positive effects... I wouldn't buy much of this one.

This is the phenmetrazine analog of buphedrone rather than of ethyl-amphetamine.

This is the phenmetrazine analog of buphedrone rather than of ethyl-amphetamine.

Almost. Buphedrone has an N-methyl and ethyl-alpha, so its alpha-ethyl METHcathinone. In the case of phenmetrazine, when a methyl group is added to the nitrogen (4 position on the morpholine ring) it became inactive and is called "Phendimetrazine", but did act as a prodrug for phenmetrazine (30% conversion). Since "Phenetrazine" has the nitrogen untouched from phenmetrazine, and the 3-position extended to ethyl, I would say it's the phenmetrazine version of alpha-ethyl cathinone which would be (deleted, Im a dumbass)
This would be the amphetamine equivalent:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenylisobutylamine

That said, I know nothing about how this would change the effects profile or what to predict. I'm sure someone smarter than me can chime in on that.

Last edited:
Ok, so it's the phenmetrazine version of N-ethyl-buphedrone then. Is there any simple route from NEB to this, think the Chinese are converting their old NEB stock into this?

Sorry I messed up my last post, its still the phenmetrazine version of alphaethyl-cathinonebut that other name I had in there was totally wrong.

To answer your question actually no. So with Phenetrazine the Nitrogen/amine group in this case has no extra carbons. So no methyl, ethyl or anything. Buphedrone and NEB have methy and ethyl groups on the amine (nitrogen) respectively. This is the phenmetrazine 'version' of α-ethyl-cathinone. That is because cathinone (and amphetamine) have the normal NH2 amine, with no extra carbons just like OPs chemical.

That's why I can't really say I have any idea what the effects would be like. Because this is NOT a 'version' of ethyl-amp or NEB. And the oxygen is single bonded on both sides making it an ether group, as opposed to being a ketone at the beta position. I'm curious that's for sure!Hopefully I typed that clear enough, sometimes I try to get detailed and I end up writing garbage grammar. According to the wiki on Buphedrone, Phenetrazine could be called: (okay deleted, Im a fucking idiot wow)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morpholine

But if you have N-ethyl-buphedrone and somehow got the ketone to open up and grab on to the N-ethyl... Was 'hoping' there would be some known process for doing this, so someone could make a qualified guess at the impurities. I understand that they are not really 'versions', and I even regret trying 3F-phenmetrazine; this is all untrodden territory and eventually somebody is going to get hurt.

Yeah man don't get down on yourself, I'm not chemist, and in all honesty, I know little about that sort of process. And I wont add any further on that topic because Ive spent all my chem knowledge.

As far as impurities go, you're actually a step ahead with that! If there is an already-known synthesis for this drug published, we can take a look at A) what they used, as well as what they were left over with *or try to figure it out*. B) if someone was smart enough they could use a similar reaction but different chems, and speculate from there.

Impurities could also be because of a lazy wash of the product, it could also depend on "where" in the synthesis process they screwed up, if they did.

3F-P was not bad, I wouldn't buy it again but I had a good time.

I worry that the 3FP you got was not what your vendor claimed it to be, which could happen for the first X months with this Phenetrazine. Things are getting out of hand, but they have been for some time now eh :)

If anyone here remembers 5Methyl-MDA-Gate, there's 10x more opportunities for that now I feel.

You can't easily make this compound from N-ethyl buphedrone, sorry. And N-ethylbuphedrone should not be an impurity. I would say the immediate precursors are unlikely to have activity at phenmetrazine dose levels.

If the same SAR holds between cathinones and phenylalkylmorpholines this compound would probably be more potent and it could possibly have more affinity for norepinephrine release than phenmetrazine.

Anecdotal reports suggest it's at least equipotent with 3-FPM.

Last edited:
Half thinking about guinea pigging this but I'm a little bit apprehensive because I've never sampled a substance that doesn't have any data recorded on it. Any of you chemically minded people able to speculate how detrimental this would be health-wise in comparison to phenmetrazine or 3-FPM?

Presumably it will have similar pharmacology, excretion etc as 3FPM. They are functionally the same molecule, just 1 carbon extra.

Me personally, I've tried some, it seems to be an effective stimulant at 30mg orally. I would suspect it to be similarly tolerable, but then again, I avoid dosing any more than 100-200mg in a day (divided doses, not all at once ;)) to limit any possible damage.

Hm. Well I have 3 FPM on the way too so I can compare them side by side. I try to keep my doses fairly low too - given they work... I got a sample of 4FMA the other day... 100mg... assumed I'd get a couple doses out of it but I ended up eating the whole thing. :/

this thread made me just chuckle about how all these scientists/doctors/professors on here have to stay in the closet in their real lives. or should i say cry?