• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New script of dilly

Hydro4menu

Greenlighter
Morning Fam,
Today I picked up my script of 4mg Hydromorphone. The last ones I had were white and clear when prepared for iv. Today they gave me a yellow smaller pill. They still have a yellow tint after .22 filter. Any thoughts as if they are worse then the white ones?
Thanks

The yellow tint is from some sort of azo dye, maybe tartrazine or something similar, which cannot be removed since it is water soluble.

Whether or not the end product is any worse than what you were injecting before is anyone's guess.

Pretty much yes.
It won't be any different from when you've done it before

So if your gonna inject it won't be anymore dangerous then when you've done it in the past

However I do not recommend it it always a gamble with injecting pills please be extremely careful when doing so 🙏🏼

Wondering if the formula is completely different. The new yellow ones seem to dissolve way easier where the white ones left such talc. I also have felt very little warm flushing even when I wait 9+ hours. I only dose 1 4mg 3-4x a day which is what my script is for. The white ones felt much stronger down into my legs. I just hate swallowing them with such poor bioavalibility. I haven't come across any info about them sneaking Naloxon in there yet lol. Oh well have a great weekend.

Wondering if the formula is completely different. The new yellow ones seem to dissolve way easier where the white ones left such talc. I also have felt very little warm flushing even when I wait 9+ hours. I only dose 1 4mg 3-4x a day which is what my script is for. The white ones felt much stronger down into my legs. I just hate swallowing them with such poor bioavalibility. I haven't come across any info about them sneaking Naloxon in there yet lol. Oh well have a great weekend.
Well, I snort mine. It's not even in the same league as IV Dilaudid, but it gives me a nice enough buzz at the correct dosage. I'm getting older so I try to avoid IV as much as possible. In addition to the fact that my veins no longer show when I try to IV. If I have to inject something "like K", I IM and not IV. I know it doesn't work for all drugs but what can you do.

Well, I snort mine. It's not even in the same league as IV Dilaudid, but it gives me a nice enough buzz at the correct dosage. I'm getting older so I try to avoid IV as much as possible. In addition to the fact that my veins no longer show when I try to IV. If I have to inject something "like K", I IM and not IV. I know it doesn't work for all drugs but what can you do.
I do worry about hurting my veins. I'm always using warm and cold compresses as I miss here and there.

PF Dilaudid 4mg are yellow small round tablets D 4

if u don’t wanna iv inject then draw up in an oral syringe and insert 1.5 inch into rectum and slowly push solution in, laying on side on bed. Ina few min you’ll smell and taste Hydromorphone and feel the warm relaxation of this potent opioid

I would inject mine all the time along with illicit Heroin and Oxycodone

PF Dilaudid 4mg are yellow small round tablets D 4

if u don’t wanna iv inject then draw up in an oral syringe and insert 1.5 inch into rectum and slowly push solution in, laying on side on bed. Ina few min you’ll smell and taste Hydromorphone and feel the warm relaxation of this potent opioid

I would inject mine all the time along with illicit Heroin and Oxycodone
I have attempted this a few times. With about 1 to 1.5 4mg pills but I missed the spot wasting it.

I have attempted this a few times. With about 1 to 1.5 4mg pills but I missed the spot wasting it.
Ok… you used only 1 tablet ? They are not scored and are round, small, and fat/thick D/4

pulverize 2 tablets (Dilaudid 8mg) and draw up 1cc of hot water from tap, stir and swirl so the water soluable HM dissolves in the warm water. You can draw us solution (usually a 0.7ml solutio) leaving behind excipient/filler

3/4 the length of your pinky finger is the area rich in blood vessels which will absorb the HM solution ….too far in and it might not get the results you want

you COULD purchase a micro filter online to draw up tablets for injection. You don’t have to IV which is more dangerous than SC (under the skin) pinch tummy and inject under skin with 1cc 30 gauge insulin syring, or you can IM into a muscle which might be painful

both SC & IM have a 5min onset…..same with rectal administration.

I.V. injection is like 5 seconds ….but carries greatest risk/abuse potential/addiction/medical complications etc

try rectal administration once more if you can …..you must pulverize into fine powder, hot/warm water (not cold) and swirl/mix around so all HM absorbs into warm solution, filter with cigarette butt cotton, but could be skipped because it’s rectal admin…..lay on bed and only insert 3/4 length of your pinky finger, push solution in and lay there for minutes….you Will/Should feel a nice warm relaxation slowly creep in over your entire body, legs, and CNS

All the best

I second what Dextro .45 said. Try rectal. I get hydromorph and have been shooting them. Then when i feel like a moron for injecting i do it rectally. Just make sure your bowel is empty and don't use to much water. I lay on my side and put it in a couple inches. Within a few minutes you'll feel it. It's not as big a rush as IV but pretty darn close.

Ok… you used only 1 tablet ? They are not scored and are round, small, and fat/thick D/4

pulverize 2 tablets (Dilaudid 8mg) and draw up 1cc of hot water from tap, stir and swirl so the water soluable HM dissolves in the warm water. You can draw us solution (usually a 0.7ml solutio) leaving behind excipient/filler

3/4 the length of your pinky finger is the area rich in blood vessels which will absorb the HM solution ….too far in and it might not get the results you want

you COULD purchase a micro filter online to draw up tablets for injection. You don’t have to IV which is more dangerous than SC (under the skin) pinch tummy and inject under skin with 1cc 30 gauge insulin syring, or you can IM into a muscle which might be painful

both SC & IM have a 5min onset…..same with rectal administration.

I.V. injection is like 5 seconds ….but carries greatest risk/abuse potential/addiction/medical complications etc

try rectal administration once more if you can …..you must pulverize into fine powder, hot/warm water (not cold) and swirl/mix around so all HM absorbs into warm solution, filter with cigarette butt cotton, but could be skipped because it’s rectal admin…..lay on bed and only insert 3/4 length of your pinky finger, push solution in and lay there for minutes….you Will/Should feel a nice warm relaxation slowly creep in over your entire body, legs, and CNS

All the best
You basically just made me feel like I'm throwing my dilaudid away snorting it!