• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

New relationships cooling off too fast ... Is he still into me??

love88

Bluelighter
Hey guys. Jus need a opinion...

So I've been dating my bf for like over 6 months now...
In the beginning, we would see eachother pratically like 5 days a week, sometimes 6! I usually stay over( started staying over like 2 months in). And of corse we'd have sex like Everytime we hang out. Also we would text eachother through out the day.
Side note info- he has 2 kids which he gets every other weekend I haven't met the kids yet. Also we do not say "I love u" yet. I did meet his parents like 2 months in

Ok so now fast forward to the 5 and 6th month.. It's like we see eachother maybe 2 or 3 times a week. Everything is his call. It's like I wait around until he asks me to hang out. He gets done work at 5pm then goes to his friends till 9:30 and then finally texts me to hang out if he feels "up to it". And we go to bed at 11:30pm bc he has work at 8am.... So 2 hours to hang out... Cool?!:(. I started to say that I was busy or didn't feel good bc I thoyght I was being "too easy". This didn't seem to make a difference. He also hardly texts me anymore.
It's jus hard bc he does jus enough for me to question everything n feel like he doesn't like me as much as I like him. And it's like he hasn't really done anything particularly enough for me to bring up the whole situation wo me looking crazy

Now the kicker is, that when we r together, it's great. He seems into me, flirts w me, gives me attention and the sex is good

So what's his deal?!? Did things jus cool off? Is he secure in the relationship that he doesn't need to see me all the time or something?

Hey guys. Jus need a opinion...

So I've been dating my bf for like over 6 months now...
In the beginning, we would see eachother pratically like 5 days a week, sometimes 6! I usually stay over( started staying over like 2 months in). And of corse we'd have sex like Everytime we hang out. Also we would text eachother through out the day.
Side note info- he has 2 kids which he gets every other weekend I haven't met the kids yet. Also we do not say "I love u" yet. I did meet his parents like 2 months in

Ok so now fast forward to the 5 and 6th month.. It's like we see eachother maybe 2 or 3 times a week. Everything is his call. It's like I wait around until he asks me to hang out. He gets done work at 5pm then goes to his friends till 9:30 and then finally texts me to hang out if he feels "up to it". And we go to bed at 11:30pm bc he has work at 8am.... So 2 hours to hang out... Cool?!:(. I started to say that I was busy or didn't feel good bc I thoyght I was being "too easy". This didn't seem to make a difference. He also hardly texts me anymore.
It's jus hard bc he does jus enough for me to question everything n feel like he doesn't like me as much as I like him. And it's like he hasn't really done anything particularly enough for me to bring up the whole situation wo me looking crazy

Now the kicker is, that when we r together, it's great. He seems into me, flirts w me, gives me attention and the sex is good

So what's his deal?!? Did things jus cool off? Is he secure in the relationship that he doesn't need to see me all the time or something?

Honestly I think he's just over the relationship and doesn't wanna break up with you, hurt you, and just enjoys the sex. You hang out just enough to fill his sexual needs, and keeps the hangout periods very short, which I'm sure is just enough time to say hi, fuck, fall asleep.

Id pull away hard, not break up but see him once a week for 2 weeks. Depending on how he acts in this amount of time you'll get a better feeling. If he gives 0 shyt then the relationship is over. If he seems worried he's gonna lose you and really loves you hell know something is up and you can go from there

^ yupp def agree.... shit dont hit him up at all and if he dont atleast txt ya within a couple days he obviouslly dont care... thats just my opion thoo

Hey nyg and pill billy

Omg u guys are right! I actually jus had an incendent happen w him and I'm about to have it out w him tomorrow....
I mean he was drinkin n it is the middle of the night.... I don't wanna say exactly but jus know he said the wrong things and now I have a strong strong feelings that he's like almost using me.....

Yea I'm gonna back off hard. Real hard. N I told him in the beginning that there is nothing more that I hate then feeling like I've been used

honestly i think he's just over the relationship and doesn't wanna break up with you, hurt you, and just enjoys the sex. You hang out just enough to fill his sexual needs, and keeps the hangout periods very short, which i'm sure is just enough time to say hi, fuck, fall asleep.

Id pull away hard, not break up but see him once a week for 2 weeks. Depending on how he acts in this amount of time you'll get a better feeling. If he gives 0 shyt then the relationship is over. If he seems worried he's gonna lose you and really loves you hell know something is up and you can go from there
this!

if you feel like you are being used its because you are.

biggest red flag is never meeting the kids and also putting his friends before you in the evening. surely he can hang out one evening with you and one with them?