• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

New RCs, 4-Cl-PPP & 4-Cl-PVP

Dresden

Bluelighter
1-(4-chlorophenyl)-1-oxo-2-pyrrolidinylpropane.png

4-Cl-PPP

1-(4-chlorophenyl)-1-oxo-2-pyrrolidinylpentane.png

4-Cl-PVP

Will whoever tries one of these first report back? Thanks in advance.

I have a g sample on the way, I plan to vape this first before the others so I will post a review.

4-cl-pvp cannot vape sadly. It doesn't smoke well out of a rose tube either. So it's pretty much not vape material or smoke material. It tends to produce a gas that smells sulfuric and poisonous and quickly turns to black caked stuff after lighting it. I would not recommend doing that. However, it can be sniffed, but it will burn and clog your nose if you do it to much. I'd say the ideal route for this substance if you're not problematic with this style is intravenous. It's worse on the veins than heroin, but not as bad as cocaine or meth. It is water soluble when crushed, (tested in big crystal form). The high initially with start at 3 hours for the first 2 days, but then it will gradually go down and you will get a tolerance it will only last 1 hour. When you are spun out, sometimes 45 minutes. Tolerance can be gained quick with this one, and it has a bad long lasting crash, and compulsion to redose is difficult to avoid due to this. It also is very hard to sleep on it, so psychotic features may occur over a period of time. My experience with it is I've been up for five days, and I'd really like something strong to come down from it. I'm going to look for a better substance, the high is very good initially reminded me of meth more than standard beta-ketone high honestly, but it loses it's touch later, and there's no rush with it sadly.

Last edited:
AVOID.

Not tried it personally, would STRONGLY advise people do NOT touch it.

The reason for this is, that para-chloro, bromo- and iodoamphetamines are potent serotonergic neurotoxins. They cause an initial drop in brain serotonin levels, followed by neurotoxicity to axons themselves, these amphetamine compounds are used to lesion animal brain serotonergic pathways experimentally to test for response, and elucidate neuropharmacological mechanics. It is possible for that this does not extend to the beta-ketones, or some of them, but however, this should be taken with several bags worth of NaCl. (the observation, not the drug)
This is going from the release of brephedrone, ugly bastard that it looks like in principle. Lets not forget two things. One, is metabolism to the beta-hydroxyamphetamine, which is as ephedrine/pseudoephedrine are to the methamphetamine analolog, where the N-methyl (the group behind that ring structure there on the nitrogen, represented by 'N') which is replaced by two ethyl groups, tied together, in a pyrrolidine ring, and the alpha-methyl group just behind on the first carbon (the kinks in the chain, plus its tip, on the left hand side) is extended from a one-carbon methyl group to a three carbon n-propyl (this n denotes not nitrogen, but in lower case 'normal', as opposed to isopropyl where in a three carbon alkyl group one of those carbons is relocated from being a linear chain, to the first, third and second carbons being connected by a single bond, rather than only the one in the center connected by single bonds to each of the other two) Or rather, the cathinone/beta-ketoamphetamine homolog of the same.

And that para-chloroamphetamine was briefly introduced as an antidepressant before this was understood.

god damn your smart... eh sorry for un useful post; just blows my mind sometimes the intelligence of some of your bluelighters

Well I'm not as smart chemistry wise as Limpet_Chicken, but I'm starting to see his point from being a lab rat. Got another 2 bags, and all euphoria is gone, however it's become extremely hard to sleep. Doses are lasting for up to 20 hours now with after effects on IV with after effects instead of what I said, with the crystals. Powder crystalline seems to be not as potent, lasting up to 3-6 hours instead. But again euphoria's all gone but for a split second rush only if I pace myself long between doses, mainly just feel like I'm mad tweaking. Tempted to just toss this, thing is can't seem to find 4f-pvp which was amazing cause I could sleep on that shit if I just put it down. I got no sleep yesterday. Forced myself not to take it today, could get 5 hours with a bunch of Xanax and Trazedone. Then I woke up again and couldn't sleep. So yes this is like feeling all the adverse effects of methamphetamine without getting high off it. I could easily see people becoming psychotic off of it. My hearing seems super sensitive at this point, almost where I'm confusing noises and voices from far away with delusional events cause I can't fully make them out. But I'm used to uppers and sleep deprivation states so I just shake that off. But yeah, I can see anyone who can't hold their shit together on a serious APVP vape binge, should not touch this ever. And I've only been around 1 person who could hold it down without totally bugging, but he was a major tweaker. I'm experiencing similar auditory delusions as APVP, in the initial binge phase before it went all wacko and become constant, so it's a sign to slow down or stop. This has kept me awake for 5 days as I said last time, I could imagine it could do longer if allowed which is why it's dangerous. Oh and I forgot to mention my appetite, where the hell did that go?

Last edited:
The crystal form of 4-cl-pvp I had was not water soluble, any idea why this would be?