• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

new rc gcms & spectrometer ftir results

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
having indirect access to both of these machines -- model numbers can be provided for at least spectrometer ftir -- this is my primary interests. in this new age of analog drugs open libraries and affordable if not outright free indirect access to these testing machines is invaluable. lab tech told me SWGDRUG is the most valuable library. how can we contribute? can we contribute? or are we on the sidelines?

heads up almost all 2fdck out of china cut 50/50 with plain ketamine. unsure of isomer.

Last edited:
(R) Ketamine is an almost pure DRI, in my experience. Swapping the piperidine for an N-isopropyl moiety results in a much more K-like intoxication.

many more benzo, stim, and pcp analogs being cranked out that are not yet in libraries.

i get the feeling we're just on the sidelines. not like our ll samples are good references. even if we did have the license to spend $300 on 1mg on certified molecules, we don't have whatever degrees are necessary to submit results to any library.

but we can share trends, like the cut 2-fdck. and i predict etizolam out of china will soon become deschloroetizolam. ftir and/or gcms will soon begin to let us know. if they hurry up and get it cataloged (looks like it has been and should be discernible at least by gcms).

Last edited:
(R) Ketamine is an almost pure DRI, in my experience. Swapping the piperidine for an N-isopropyl moiety results in a much more K-like intoxication.

I dont understand this. Ketamine doesn't have a piperidine to swap out. Are you perhaps referring to its benzene, or the n methyl group?

i predict etizolam out of china will soon become deschloroetizolam.

What makes you think this?

Makes sense. I was just wondering if you were making a sar prediction or something.

I dont understand this. Ketamine doesn't have a piperidine to swap out. Are you perhaps referring to its benzene, or the n methyl group?

What makes you think this?

I was referring to diphenidie.

I've sampled (R) ket and it's closer to cocaine than anything I can think of.

I was referring to diphenidie.

I've sampled (R) ket and it's closer to cocaine than anything I can think of.
Ok, it helps to mention the subject of a post in the original post, especially when mentioning other chemical compounds in the same post.

If you have samples of novel drugs in reasonable purity that you can assign a structure to (e.g. through homology to other known drugs of abuse), places like EcstacyData / DanceSafe / even SWGDRUG themselves may be interested in copies of the spectra.