• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

New pills and hallucinations

rustyfox

Greenlighter
Hi everybody, so I am from Utah and came across some orange north face pressies and all research suggested they contained 200 mg mdma. I ate one and a half and rolled HARD. On the comedown I noticed strange visuals like the water in the toilet had little water orbs in a misty film shooting up out of the water.. And little red wormy things shooting upwards when I looked at a white wall or the door. Any one else have anything like this or tried these pills? I have never hallucinated on mdma like this before.

Just because they are pressing 200mg in one pill does not mean that it is one dose of mdma.

Mdma causes halusenations at high doses. 200mg is a high dose

Yes, psychedelic-like visuals are routinely reported from 200+ mg doses of MDMA. That said, if you didn't reagent test the pill you took, you should strongly consider doing so next time.

You took 300mg of MDMA, which is about twice as much as anyone should need to be taking. These kind of effects are to be expected when you take such a high dose of MDMA. Stick to doses below 200mg next time

Clouds of tiny buzzing insects around a bowl of peanuts or ashtray. Black and white sixties American cowboy films running in my head as if I was watching them on a TV. Ceiling completely covered in yellow daffodils. Patterns on peoples' faces. I often suspected there was maybe some MDA in the mix. You never really know what's in a pill unless it's been properly tested (is that what you meant by "all the research suggests"?)

As the above posters have said, it's not uncommon. Rather fascinating I thought :)

Maybe you should flush the toilet and see if that fixes things? Maybe you weren't hallucinating, just took a gnarly shit??