• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New Perscription Drug? Vivance What is safe?

Trojan2000

Greenlighter
I am about to be put on vivance at around 30-60 Mg i think and i was just wonder what kind of drugs are safe to do?
My main concerns are Vaping and weed and if these are safe but i want to know what else i am allowed to get away with safe because i donbt feel like dying or going to the ER because i was stupid... I do alot Of DXM Vape (usually around 6mg of Nicotine) and sometimes will smoke some weed but I want to know if these are going to still be safe or if i need to stop when on Vivance. Thanks!

Vyvance is mostly safe with weed and nicotine, but do not use DXM on it. I am a little confused by your statement "I do a lot of DXM vape (usually around 6mg of nicotine)" are you claiming that you vape DXM or that you vape while on DXM?

I missed a comma sorry I wrote it at like midnight but I vape AND do a lot of DXM

Just treat Vyvanse (LisDexamphetamine) like you would any other controlled-release Amphetamine. Once all is said and done, it's just Dextroamphetamine. Cannabis and Nicotine shouldn't cause you any problems, so don't worry. Dextromethorphan on the other hand, should probably be avoided while on Amphetamines. You run the risk of becoming really uncomfortable from the combined Serotonergic effects of the two drugs and in a worst case scenario, you could experience Serotonin Syndrome, which is a medical emergency.

Avoid the Dextromethorphan while taking the Dextroamphetamine. It's not worth it and it could be dangerous.

Hey keif thanks for closing my post, and completely missing the point I was trying to make. It was completely HR, IM NOT SAYING I LIKE THE COMBO DONT YOU??!?! IM SAYING IS THERE ANYONE WHO HAS ANY EXPERIENCE WITH SPEED INDUCED MANIA. Because that's what I'm dealing with and it's so terrible of me to try and reach out to this community for info on ways to channel a manic episode to keep myself safe.. thanks for making me feel like shit