L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

New partner!! Help

Littleoldme

Greenlighter
So i am 25 and have always "faked" I do this as I am really not comfortable cumming while I have someone's dick/fingers etc there I've been pretty good at faking all this time (17) when lost my virginity but my problem.
Is my partner is 35 he's a lovely guy but knows full well if I have not Cum I guess it's his age and experience well I can't even move away as he puts his arm in a position so I can't move too far but worse still he knows exactly where my gspot is and if I fight my urge/need to Cum he gets that instead and makes me well squirt many times over and over its great that he will go through the effort to satisfy me but I am seriously uncomfortable and embarrased that he's got me right in the palm of his hand any help or suggestions would be great

Thanks

Ps he always has such a big ego when he's fine is he's "finished teaching me to let go" HELP

You need to talk to him about this. It does not sound like he's respecting your right to withdraw consent.

He is a really nice guy and he does it as I said to him once it was all about him he didn't like ithhe is just trying to satisfy Me but it's well weird always have thought it was weird to Cum with someone there I just don't want to cum hhe doesn't listen

I've not thought about it that way thanks I am having some space tonight I'll talk to him tomorrow :) hopefully we can work it out maybe one day I'll feel comfortable enough to without him basically forcing it to happen :) maybe he just needs to back off a little I like him and being with him but as I say just never felt comfortable Cumming with someone kinda weird I know

It's not that weird. I have to be really comfortable with someone to orgasm around them. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Faking it is always a bad idea. It sounds like the guys you've slept with in the past weren't experienced enough to know a fake orgasm from a real one, and this guy does. You sound inexperienced yourself if you don't have any desire to cum from sex...that's the best part.

He shouldn't be forcing you but I think he just views it as he wants you to cum and he's going to do what it takes to make it happen.

Yeah, I don't think he sounds like a bad guy. I had one girl that I was with that never had an orgasm (in her life) and it made me feel kinda weird. As a man, it can sometimes feel like a responsibility to be able to make your woman come. If I come first, I will usually go down on her to make sure she gets hers, it's only fair. Why are you so embarrassed about coming around someone? You should always feel comfortable, but dudes don't really mind too much however it goes down if you are the self conscience type. Maybe you just need to give yourself some time to get comfortable with him?

Not a bad guy at all, but you do need to talk to him.

Just sit him down and explain that it makes you uncomfortable to orgasm in front of someone else, and that it's not a fun type of humiliation play.

Decide if you want to be more comfortable having an orgasm with him, and take baby steps to work towards that.

He seems like he's experienced and is actually really trying to make you feel comfortable and"let go"..it may not seem comfortable now but when you get use to it and finally let go then you'll be comfortable

Hey sorry I've not been around not inexperienced I just don't like to Cum I did say I was weird but we have talked and I am relaxing about it more and he's not forcing ms to Cum quite as much so all good here thanks again for the input