L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

New partner Gspot help.

Jay-B90501

Greenlighter
I was recently released from prison. I'm not sure if I am just that out of practice or if the girl I am with is really just that different. She has sex issues to begin with. Has not had an orgasm since she broke up with her ex a year ago. I really wanted to give her a good experience. So I took my time with her. Got her nice and wet then stuck my fingers in. Problem is when I got to what should have been the Gspot ( the tale tale spot that is raised a bit and has a different texture) she did not get any Gspot stimulation. Now this section was a bit different than what I am use to. First it's not as deep. Like less than first knuckle. But then it is also kind of elongated. Weird. So it turns out I have to hit a very specific spot when in the past just hitting the raised section did the job. Then it is easy to loose and although you are hitting the same spot it does nothing. Like the damn thing moved. This drove me crazy. I spent over an hour before I had to stop. This always use to be really easy for me. Most of the time I could find it right away and really just use my fingers to put pressure on the spot rhythmically and it normally worked well. Am I just out of practice or is this a bit odd to anyone else. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone have any suggestions? Even her clit seems to be different to me. It is smaller. And it seems like the length of her pussy as a whole is shorter making it harder for me to be able to really get at it good with my tounge. She responded easily to oral and clit stimulation but it was hard for me to keep a good rhythm. I don't know how to explain it but it made my normally very durable tounge start to get tired. Then Ther is this. I don't know what it is called but there is that little section anywhere from 3/4 finger to whole finger deep also on the top side that kind of hangs down and feels like it has a not on the end. Only hers is big. It's not as deep and I can get my finger all the way up underneath and past it but it just seems big. I might be tripping on that one and it might be normal. It's been a few years but I'm pretty sure I've seen that before and it wasn't an issue. Sorry so long but I need help!

Um... every girl is different. Just go with the flow.... do more with what she responds to the most. Follow her lead. Don't go off and try to find this magical gspot. Relax. and Enjoy!