• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin New Opiaten! U4 Derivative

Gaffy

Bluelighter
4-chloro-3-fluoro-N-[2-({1-[2-hydroxy-3-(methylphosphoroso)phenyl]-1,2,3,4-tetrahydronaphthalen-1-yl}sulfanyl)-6-[methyl(propan-2-yl)amino]cyclohexyl]-N-methylbenzamide
CC(C)N(C)C1CCCC(SC2(CCCC3=CC=CC=C23)C2=CC=CC(=C2O)P(C)=O)C1N(C)C(=O)C1=CC(F)=C(Cl)C=C1 |c:17,25,27,46,t:15,19,23,40,43,lp:3:1,10:2,27:2,30:2,32:1,35:2,39:3,41:3|
marvinjs-output.png

It's the potency of neftanyl hding legs for 12-16 hours, mostly affectie g Miso-Dopa via Mu-Gaba reflection and is a direct agonist at Kappa Mu Opiat. It has many biological activities that through Cathepsin regulate brain functions. It's a bit of a Mu nootropic.
TR: Got my baggie It's a sample. The powder looks off-yellow White and snelle of decaying vamilla if so is. The dosage is unknown but knowing I have a good tolerance to Metonitazene I decide to administer 3mg IV. It feels like a good bummer and it's definitely active. Like ketamine i geel a bit of floating and after seconds I deel the opiat. I don't have pupil construction but this is definitely active. The high is good and I'm satisfied. Having tried 4-7 and Acryl this is wat less sedative. Functional opiat. Few hours later I redose then pop a benzo to go to sleep.

Last edited by a moderator: