Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

New MDMA rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

passawillow

Greenlighter
GetAttachment.aspx
I've just run into a problem and I'm trying to figure out my best options. I've just bought some "molly", and they're little white rocks. I ordered a test kit, and planned on testing these rocks before I tried them with a friend. The problem is that my package isn't arriving on time. Its for her birthday so you can see how this is inconvenient. I still have my set date, and the molly, but no test kit. I've bought from this guy before and everything was okay, but my dealer told me these are from a new guy. This is the only time the rocks have ever been white, and I know it's a longshot but can anyone tell me anything from just the description of the rocks? I'm deciding between taking 150 milligrams to see how it goes, or waiting another week or so.

Last edited:
Really man? Just wait. In all honestly. It could be your life in your hands if it was a dangerous chemical. Take it from someone about 5 years ago went to the ER after not testing his product. Let's just say since Then I ALWAYS test first.

Sorry that your test kit isn't arriving in time to sync with your planned roll. If you can't test it, don't take it. Find something else to do. It isn't worth the risk.

We don't allow substance ID threads here.

Status
Not open for further replies.