• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Welcome New MDMA moderator, simstim!

Happy What The GIF by Bubble Punk

Good job, recruting him or her now just finding out where that pic came from as a addict to comic's it sure looks familiair.

Wasn't there an animal called 'Donselar' in that comic?

Good job, recruting him or her now just finding out where that pic came from as a addict to comic's it sure looks familiair.

Wasn't there an animal called 'Donselar' in that comic?
I'm a him and it's from the Ralph Bakshi film Wizards.

That will take some effort to find. @simstim .Its on my wanted list as of now.

The comic I had and of which the name escaped me had an character just like that one in it, also they rode on animals a bit like that one. But it was a bird instead of a ... what is that what he is sitting on?
And a red haired girl with a pet animal called Donselar and another character. A tough muscular dude. All in a after the apocalypse kinda setting. Great comic. Have to check it at my mom's place as there is were all our comic's are. She also liked this story.

That will take some effort to find. @simstim .Its on my wanted list as of now.

The comic I had and of which the name escaped me had an character just like that one in it, also they rode on animals a bit like that one. But it was a bird instead of a ... what is that what he is sitting on?
And a red haired girl with a pet animal called Donselar and another character. A tough muscular dude. All in a after the apocalypse kinda setting. Great comic. Have to check it at my mom's place as there is were all our comic's are. She also liked this story.
That's a two legged horse, lol.