• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New in town, seeking advice on MDMA for couples

DiegoQB

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

Grad students from UC Santa Cruz here. We tried MDMA for the first time a few months ago and turns out (not surprisingly) that for some hours we had the best couple's therapy ever. We've been together for 12 years and had never felt as capable of solving issues between us like that time. It basically changed us to say the least. Anyway, long story short we did some research and found that MDMA is showing very promising results in couple's therapy, thus we tried to get some more "sessions" of MDMA but encountered the problem of quality / purity to the second time was actually not very good. We were wondering if we could get some advice, experiences, or suggestions, etc... Does anyone knows therapists that could be contacted for this?

Thanks!

D.

I don't know what town or state you're from you did not say but I know that where I live in Arkansas we have some really great when I called Mary marriage counselors that do these exercises that you're speaking of let me know what state and city you're from and I'll do some research and see if I can find out a good solution for you hope it helps some. Have a great night