• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New in Boston, MA

They are both about 15 mos old and a bit of a handful!
Arent we all. =D
Thanks Bobo is maybe 8-9 and Budah 2 and 1/2 maybe. Budah is four handsful at once at ~25lbs bath time is not so bad, though; she tolerates well - up to a point. Dangerous, thick skinned and strong.
luvs my babies....
:)

unfortunately alcohol

I feel this, man. Out of all the things I've done, I think it's probably taken the most life out of me. Had a rough patch a couple years back and was drinking like a liter a day because it's all I could get at the time. Ironically quit after an extended foray into base camp, if you know what I mean. One day realized I didn't have any booze in the house and I wasn't worried about it. Still drink occasionally now, and it's not a problem, but at heavy levels, oof. If someone would have told me what would lead to me quitting, never would've believed it.

Anyways, Hi!

unfortunately alcohol

I feel this, man. Out of all the things I've done, I think it's probably taken the most life out of me. Had a rough patch a couple years back and was drinking like a liter a day because it's all I could get at the time. Ironically quit after an extended foray into base camp, if you know what I mean. One day realized I didn't have any booze in the house and I wasn't worried about it. Still drink occasionally now, and it's not a problem, but at heavy levels, oof. If someone would have told me what would lead to me quitting, never would've believed it.

Anyways, Hi!
I think I get what you’re saying. So funny! I am now drinking somewhat reasonably. I seriously hate when it’s the only thing I can get my hands on. If I could go to the store and pick from a number of drugs, there are so many I chose above alcohol