• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids New ideas?

PercocetDreams512

Bluelighter
Since i have stared doing opiate i have always snorted them. Percs, vic, oxy, etc. I even went an extra step and snorted heroin as well. Is there a different way to catch a better high?

Shadow do not recommend IV.

RUN FAR AWAY FROM HEROIN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.... Hell avoid opiates in general.

Yeah, sticking with the harm reduction portion of this forum, i would say that orally and anally are youre best bets. Snorting actually causes a lower bioavailability for some opioids. Also, as one other member said, youre not snorting pills with acetaminophen in them, are you?

Shadow do not recommend IV.

RUN FAR AWAY FROM HEROIN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.... Hell avoid opiates in general.
I didn't, and would never, I specifically said he should try smoking it. What is it with you guys misinterpreting my posts....

Yeah I snort the 512 with the acetaminophen any type of pills I could snort I would snort lol and how do them analy? ?

Yeah I snort the 512 with the acetaminophen any type of pills I could snort I would snort lol and how do them analy? ��

Never ever snort pills with acetaminophen, it will clog your nose and you won't absorb everything of the oxycodone.
CWE is cold water extraction, there's a megathread about it, look it up.

Oh okay I'll look it up and I've notice that but if i get the small pink 5's they don't even give me a buzz at all

The bio availability of oxycodone is higher when taken orally then when insufflated anyway.

I guess I'll start popping them instead of snorting them ? What do you do if you have withdraw symptoms???

I guess I'll start popping them instead of snorting them  What do you do if you have withdraw symptoms???
what do you do for "withdraw" symptoms well yer in denver thats one solution you know what i mean hopefully , benzos to sleep. there are 20 fucking megathreads on opiate WD take yer pick. and quit snorting shit with APAP. sorry if i sound a bit aggitated im on a t break with the oxys cause it was taking more the the usually to get a nod. so im 5 days no opiates (probably the longest since HS im still feeling the wd.