New Ideas for blwing up?

CandyTurner

Bluelighter
Just wondering if anyone has any unique or original ideas for blowing up. Not just the usual glowsticks and vicks inhalers. Thanks

Not that orginal, but being a little high, dancing, maybe even lifting or other exercise to get you pumped up, stand on your head and let all the blood rush down. I'll keep thinking about it and get back to you, I'm sure I can come up with some wack shit to try.
------------------
******IMOKRUOK******
Peace Love Unity Respect

Not that orginal, but being a little high, dancing, maybe even lifting or other exercise to get you pumped up, stand on your head and let all the blood rush down. I'll keep thinking about it and get back to you, I'm sure I can come up with some wack shit to try.
------------------
******IMOKRUOK******
Peace Love Unity Respect

i like to spin in circles and get dizzy...its fuckin amazing....try it...trust me..
oh heres something that i invented (i think)...its pretty phat...you can;t do it at a rave though..just like at a house party...
take a fan.. a regular house fan...and take a t-shirt ...attach the t-shirt to the front of the fan.. with tape or elastics ..whatever you can find....then, rub VICKS all over the t-shirt...its better with a small fan cuz you don;t have to use as much vicks....put A LOT of vicks on it though....then turn on the fan and put your face in front of it..breath hard and deep, the vicks vapor blows through and its an amazing rush from the moving cool air, and the vapor....give it a shot and let me know how ya like it...
hope that made sense.
plur