• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

new hydro user

dank-lord

Greenlighter
I am a male, 5'10" 149lb. I recently used hydrocodone (5/325 mg vicodin) for the first time 3 nights ago. Alongside that I smoked some bud so I couldnt tell if it was the new strain or the hydro that created the feeling i experienced but it was really nice. I tried it again last night, taking 4 pills (20mg hydro) and experienced slight sedation and numbness but not much euphoria. Tonight i took 5 pills (25mg hydro) because I wanted to feel really great tonight but I have only felt a slight numbness and slight change in visuals. I dont feel very different or very blisslike like people say you will. There has been very minor on and off euphoria but overall its been very disappointing. I took the pills 2 hours ago. I was wondering why I am not experiencing amazing euphoria like youre supposed to, and if I should take more? I have 7 more pills.

Update: Its been 20 mins since i started typing this and I now feel a pretty intense euphoria when focusing on my phone screen. It feels like a diziness in my body. Is this a side effect or the actual feeling? When i look away or focus on the feeling it stops

Update: it has been around 5 hours and im starting to come down now, the high did eventually come though and it was super intense and amazing. Definitely worth the wait to come up, glad i didnt not off. Contemplating doing the last 7 I have. Thatll max me at 3,900mg acemetophen today, and 60mg hydro. Will I be fine if I do? Or should I take 3.5 of the 7 I have and save the other 3.5 for tomorrow. I dont plan on ever buying any more as i fear addiction, I just wanted to try hydros once as an experience thing. So will I be fine if I take the last 7 or should I do 3.5, or none?

Combo drugs

I am a male, 5'10" 149lb. I recently used hydrocodone (5/325 mg vicodin) for the first time 3 nights ago. Alongside that I smoked some bud so I couldnt tell if it was the new strain or the hydro that created the feeling i experienced but it was really nice. I tried it again last night, taking 4 pills (20mg hydro) and experienced slight sedation and numbness but not much euphoria. Tonight i took 5 pills (25mg hydro) because I wanted to feel really great tonight but I have only felt a slight numbness and slight change in visuals. I dont feel very different or very blisslike like people say you will. There has been very minor on and off euphoria but overall its been very disappointing. I took the pills 2 hours ago. I was wondering why I am not experiencing amazing euphoria like youre supposed to, and if I should take more? I have 7 more pills.

Update: Its been 20 mins since i started typing this and I now feel a pretty intense euphoria when focusing on my phone screen. It feels like a diziness in my body. Is this a side effect or the actual feeling? When i look away or focus on the feeling it stops

Careful. The amount of hydrocodone you're ingesting may seem within understandable limits but a 5mg and 10mg norco will still both have 325mg APAP and you should not be taking that much of it. Try to find a higher dosage of the hydro so you can take fewer quantity.

Careful. The amount of hydrocodone you're ingesting may seem within understandable limits but a 5mg and 10mg norco will still both have 325mg APAP and you should not be taking that much of it. Try to find a higher dosage of the hydro so you can take fewer quantity.

Thanks for the advice, Ill just save it for later. Im new to all this the only thing I really have experience with is cannabis. I appreciate it :)

I miss cannabis so be happy you've got that :). I can only get away with Addy because I have a script for it. And I don't like norco (I have yucky side effects) but I know a lot that do. I have some patients tell me norco doesn't work for them but tramadol does while most would say tramadol doesn't do anything but norco works better than percocet even. Everyone feels way different on the synthetic opiates for some reason.

You should crush up the pills and dissolve them in cold water, and then let the water evaporate.

Hydrocodone is water-soluble, while acetaminophen isn't.

This will greatly reduce the hepatotoxicity of Vicodin and Norco.

But IMO, you really should switch to diacetylmorphine, or at least oxycodone. Make sure you get Oxycontin, and not Percocet, because Oxycontin doesn't contain acetaminophen.

If acetaminophen wasn't so effective as a non-narcotic analgesic, it would have been banned for how hepatotoxic it is. I still think it should be banned; ibuprofen and naproxen are just as good of analgesics and far less hepatotoxic; they also reduce inflammation.

Anytime you take acetaminophen, you should also take a methionine supplement, because it greatly reduces the toxicity of acetaminophen.

It should be banned. The amount of accidental Tylenol overdoses in renally impaired patients we get in our er each year us astounding and it does some quick damage. If they wanna keep ofirmev iv then fine but use motrin instead otc.

It should be banned. The amount of accidental Tylenol overdoses in renally impaired patients we get in our er each year us astounding and it does some quick damage. If they wanna keep ofirmev iv then fine but use motrin instead otc.

I don't understand why people use acetaminophen when there's safer OTC analgesics. And I really don't understand why people try to commit suicide with it...that's just terrifying.

Well I've seen folks drink a gallon of bleach to commit suicide. They get creative.