New GateWay Drug

Spider

Bluelighter
The first drug that I ever did was ecstacy, I even rolled before Ismoke a ciggarette. since then I have xperimented with a couple other things, but not to many. but i know a lot of other kids that were brought into the drug scene through ecstacy, i was wondering how many other bluelighters had e as there 1st drug.
------------------
Spider...Tom...Shibz

With me MDMA was sort of an anti-gateway drug. I was experimenting around with a bunch of drugs until I found MDMA. It just doesnt get any better then MDMA
wink.gif
I havnt touched any other drugs since.
--Antiher0

Smoked weed in highschool but was drug free until Xtc in feb. Since then I've done a,k,g, shrooms, microdots, and a little speed.

I must say that since E I don't drink, smoke or get into as many fights as before. I have a much improved sense of self worth. I don't do the XTC to escape reality but to enhance it. Life is good.
Budd-E

i agree with you. i am 24 years old, and have been rollin for about 2 years. before i did rolls i had never done anything but drink. i have still never smoked weed.
this is definately a personal choice. i have always had roomates that have been into weed, but i am a pretty calm person, and it seems to just bring people down. i know lots of people argue with that, but from the thousands (yes i mean thousands, here in KY like 50% of people here do it like once a week) overall it is a mojor downer, and for me it never interested me.
i started out with x, then tried c. then went back to x, then went to shrooms, then went back to x, then went to g, then went to x+g then went to k, then went to x+g+k, then tried some meth, then went back to x,g,and k. so x was definately my gateway drug.
------------------
Yeah, and maybe we should go to college, stop putting gel in our hair, and start wearing blue jeans.

The first illegal subsatnce I ever tried was E...I did it even before I smoked pot.

Years ago I took bong hit after bong hit all day long, did acid on the weekends, befouled my lungs with cigarettes, drank regularly, and ate shrooms.
Since taking E, I stopped acid and shrooms, drink less, smoke less weed and fewer cigarettes (except the nights I'm rolling
wink.gif
). I don't know if it can be solely attributed to taking E or just growing up. I figure it's gotta be a little of both.

acid, was my first drug, but X gatewayed me into DXM (hated it) and GHB (LOVE IT!!!). pot is pot. i smoke it on occasion. i have smoked much much less ciggerttes since E (except while im onl it). i hate beer now. it sucks ass. i ahevnt been drunk in forever.
------------------
So sure we were on something.
Your feet are finally on the ground.
-EckstashE-

At the ripe old age of 32 I tried X for the first time. It was my first drug experience, unless you count alcohol. Since then, I've tried G once w/X and whippits twice. Neither one really impressed me much, I'm quite happy with just my beans thank you. I've also basically quit drinking, look at life differently, and have become a better person since my intro to X.
I've talked to a number of people who have said that since all I've ever done is X then I would probably be dissappointed with any other drugs I might try. I also refuse to even try anything that could become physically addictive, so that omits most drugs anyway. Also, I'm not really looking for escape, I want enhancement, if I want to escape, I'll read a book.
So... gateway drug? After trying X, I was curious about other drugs, but I talked with many people who were more experienced than I and came to the conclusion that X is in a class by itself and it would be a waste of time and health to bother with the other stuff. That's my take on it, if it matters at all.
PLUR
Wyrm
------------------
"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda :)

e was my first drug...actually...only drug to date...never been drunk (maybe buzzed once) never smoked weed...I've taken 2 drags off a cigarette.
however...i think e is a gateway drug...i have intense desire to do things like shrooms, acid, weed etc etc...has just opened me up a lot more and i am not as scared as i used to be

Ecstacy was the first drug that I've ever taken. I wouldn't just call x a gateway drug. I think after taken x and trying shrooms since then that all drugs can be gateway drugs. I think once you take any illegal substance for the first time, it makes it easier to take others. I know I'm more open to doing so. I still like to think I won't though.
PLUR
SKY

e wasn't a gateway drug for me, it was the nirvana i had been searching for. i had done more drugs than you could shake a stick at before i tried e...c,a,weed,alcohol (barf)pills of all shapes, sizes, colors and flavors, inhalants...you name it..but when i tried e...it was like all the other stuff was childs play. kind of like graduating to the grown-up's table at thanksgiving dinner.
the interesting part is, when i am at a party, everyone may LOOK like a bunch of children in their over-sized clothes and beautiful plastic jewlery and fuzzy animals and yummy pacifiers, but we sure act so much more intelligent than most adults do nowdays.
if all adults treated each other with half the respect that kids do at a rave; if everyone in the world would just hug each other when first meeting instead of shaking hands; if we could all lay in eac others laps and give headrubs while we were having a conversation with each other..what a beautiful world we would have!!!
3 tons of love to all
------------------
the rapture is comming

Did G and drank (before I realized how dumb that was) all summer. Tried weed once in high schoo, never smoked cigarettes. Tried X and don't drink or do G at all anymore. I only roll like once every 6 weeks, and I'm much happier
smile.gif

Mad props to Raptue, I totally agree with what you said about the vibes that go around in raves, and how much better the world would be if everyone felt PLUR
------------------
Spider...Tom...Shibz

I got to say that for me it was more of an anti-gatewaydrug.
After I started rolling I stopped drinking pretty much and ok , I still smoke too much.
Mainly with the circle of friends I started rolling with I got my first exposure to serious Meth people and they seemed pretty good and fucked up at the time, so that helped keep me from even trying that shit.
If anyhting in the world is a gateway drug, it's alchol. First time I smoked, drunk. First time I rolled, drunk first time I dropped, drunk. And almost all the people I know who smoke cig's started just "Smoking when I drink"

In U.K. most people smoke weed,do mushies/speed possibly progress onto trips and then try pills,then try coke.This is what I did along with most of my friends and we frequently mix and match for a giggle.Nearly everyone I know HAS to have a smoke after a night on the gary's(ABLETS)either that or a smoke and a sniff of some crushed up pills.
However I need to stop this as my nose is fucked as pills are v.corrosive....