• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

New E 7 15 mg oxycodone the best 15 I've ever had why are these so good ????

Oxy king

Greenlighter
I got them the pharmacy today they are awesome small round greenish blue and a weird e on left and a 7 on the right
I've been using oxycodone a long time all brands and mg 30s and 15s and this is the best 15 mg oxycodone I've ever had betterthem the Ms and better then the As they are so tiny teenie tiny the 30s are awesome to I had those a while back they say e one one side 8 on the other they are epic good if you turn them sideways they look like a smile face and that's what they do make you smile I've seen very little info next to none online no pics really nothing so yes if I'm allowed I have some I can post a pic so people know what they are let me know they are the bomb they are epic they are by epic pharmaceuticals llc ????????? has anyone else had the € 7 or € 8 oxycodone roxycodone

Any help guys thanks and i.e. Been reading forums for years but this is my first post and I'm in a hurry so sorryill do better next time peeps ��

Epic Pharmaceuticals are an epic failure!!! They are absolutely worthless!!! I wonder if there is any active ingredients in them?!! They SUCK!!! Did not help my pain at all!!!