• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

New countries for coca cultivation

AsRealAsItGets

Greenlighter
There is a myth that coca that is suitable for cocaine production can be cultivated only in Latin America. I done a research and found out that in fact coca used to be produced in China (Chinese Taipei), when japanese ruled the island. And this was for two reasons. Taiwan is all year long and has a lot of highland territory, so japanese used to make cocaine there. You can search in google cocaine in Taiwan and it will give you few sources. So i thought it's good to analyse where coca which suitable for cocaine production can grow best, involving weather, high attitude, and political climate. Made a video and an article about it. Enjoy.

Indonesia used to be a big producer of coca as well.
the just grow coca or actually produced cocaine ? because indonesia has same mountain chain or even higher (just like Papua New Guinea) that i mentioned in a video, but Papua New Guinea is a mess and Indonesia is strictly controlled state

Yes they grew Coca and produced cocaine on Java. Google cocaine production Indonesia.

Yes they grew Coca and produced cocaine on Java. Google cocaine production Indonesia.

than that's pretty much proves my theory that cocaine can be produced in Papua New Guinea. because the share same island of Papua with Indonesia.. Means climate and highland - same.. so Papua New Guinea definately good for coca cultivation and further coke production =)