• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants New consistent meth side effect

The OP was simply overamped. Presuming you have the same symptoms, my advice is so long as you don't have a stroke or heart attack (which is very unlikely) it'll subside in a few hours. In the meantime stay as cool as you can (wet towels or ice in armpits, behind neck and on forehead while you lie under a fan is ideal, drink lots of fluids especially electrolyte drinks, try not to masturbate or move around too much at least until you stop sweating as you'll just overheat yourself more. Just lie there and listen to some chill music while taking nice slow deep breaths. You can reduce the amount of meth in your body by urinating but also by consuming mega doses of vitamin C. If you also have an excessively fast resting heart rate or are feeling overly panicky or anxious about what is happening to you, you can take a small to moderate dose of a benzo like valium. That is what they would do if you went to the ER (benzo + fluids). Don't take any blood pressure meds or other meds you don't normally take.

This is overamped first aid protocol 101
It didn't last very long at all. Less than an hour. But that is awesome advice im holding on to.

Mexico has completely destroyed American cook's profibility, so now they are lowering quality... why make it purer when you no longer have competition. This is my opinionated guess.

Good God man, you over-analyze and underestimate so many things and so much stuff, and the length of your posts not to mention what is said....honestly, I think it might be time for a sandwich and a nap.