• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

New and wondering..

CoolGuy2015

Greenlighter
Not sure if I;m in the right section, but this is regarding molly.
Tried it for the first time in october and had a mostly great but also delirious experience over two days and came down hard.
Mostly this was because i overdosed and didnt really drink any water or eat. my body was on autopilot and I i felt was good. Took me a week
to get right again.

Fast forward to thanksgiving. I tried it again only this time with water by my side and monitoring myself more closely.
Experience was 100% excellent and my come down was smooth with a little fatigue, but i was clear headed.

Sidenote: I smoke weed on a regular basis and did so with the molly on both occasions.

Which brings me to today. I just came off off 2 days and 4 grams which is apparently insane, but then its not pure mdma
so i dont know what to expect and I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. The first 2 grams were decent but just did do it for me
and i noticed the quality of the gram was not on par with the first one i had and my guy said it was from a batch that is known to be light.
The second 2 grams were from a different batch and on that day i had no weed so it was just the molly. the effect was very smooth and noticeably
less intense so my assumption was those diminishing returns and i just went to bed.

the following morning I smoked and wapooowww! i was in the zone and it was super intense and back to the thanksgiving level. i finally called it quits
around ten and slept til 8am. I woke up mostly refreshed with some lingering euphoric effects, very low powered. Now i'm just wondering what to look out for.
right now, i'm a little ansy, light fatigue, appetite is ok, etc.

any thoughts? Also how long should i wait to go again?

Hi, welcome to the forum :) 2 grams per session, 2 days in a row? That's either seriously weak MDMA (begging the question what they used to cut it with) or not MDMA at all. 10 times less than that of pure MDMA, 200mg, has me rolling my tits off. You should really, really get a testkit. That way you can see for yourself if it does in fact contain MDMA, and colour abnormalities (other colour than the intended one) could give you an indication of adulterants added. Do this first, before you run into a dangerous batch, which is entirely possible

Apart from that you really need to pace yourself. MDMA is not a drug you want to slam days in a row, it doesn't work like that, at least not for long. Sooner or later that is going to catch up to you. If you don't run into really pure MDMA before that and accidentally overdose because you're used to taking such high quantities. This might be a good bit of information to read through

Hi, welcome to the forum :) 2 grams per session, 2 days in a row? That's either seriously weak MDMA (begging the question what they used to cut it with) or not MDMA at all. 10 times less than that of pure MDMA, 200mg, has me rolling my tits off. You should really, really get a testkit. That way you can see for yourself if it does in fact contain MDMA, and colour abnormalities (other colour than the intended one) could give you an indication of adulterants added. Do this first, before you run into a dangerous batch, which is entirely possible

Apart from that you really need to pace yourself. MDMA is not a drug you want to slam days in a row, it doesn't work like that, at least not for long. Sooner or later that is going to catch up to you. If you don't run into really pure MDMA before that and accidentally overdose because you're used to taking such high quantities. This might be a good bit of information to read through

yes, 2 grams over the course of 8 hours in each case, so maybe that had something to do with it, but your probably right about it being weak because the first two grams were not effective til i finished them, and the second was stronger, but in a smooth way, not super intense until i smoked the following morning, late afternoon, late evening. thanks for your thoughts.

It's probably just some weak speed. Test yo shit. If it was PMA, you'd be dead at those dosages. You're dancing on a dangerous line....

Wow. Im guessing it's not MDMA. But that's all we can do is guess...OP needs a test kit. I once knew a new user who was loving his Molly; asked him about his dosage. It was insane like yours. Pull out my test kit...low and behold...a cathinone.

Definitely not mdma. 2 grams would leave the vast, vast majority of people not wanting to take mdma for a long long time.

Very weak or not mdma. I agree 100 percent. I just did .24 and it is plenty. My question - is there a tolerance factor with mdma?