• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants New and trying Adderall for rec

Curious_NewToUse

Greenlighter
Here is some background.... I guess?

I have been seeing the same therapist for over 5 years and have been diagnosed numerous things and have tried numerous combos of meds. The ones I have been on the longest are actually the most common. Prozac and Xanax (generics of course) Finally after about a year of insisting that I think my biggest problem was actually ADD, my therapist decided she trusted me enough to try adderall. She was hesitant at first because I was never diagnosed as a child (I wasn't hyper active, I just could NEVER focus for the life of me) and because she worked at an Indian hospital so she encountered drug seekers on the daily (not saying any person with Native blood is drug seeking, obviously).

So this last June she started me on 10 mg of IR adderall (and took me off xanax for obvious reasons) well it worked wonders and everyone in my life noticed a change within 2-3 days of me taking it. I didn't feel like it lasted long enough for my days or work schedules so she increased me to 20mg a day in August. After 2 months of that she gave me free-reign to self-dose as I desired as long as I made my 60 tabs last 30 days. I don't take 2 tabs every day and I randomly take 3 ts when I have a long day planned but on my days off I don't take any.

Now on to my actual question, if you made it this far....

How much would I need to rail or take to feel any sort of effect other than the original intended effect? I don't do much recreationally in terms of drugs or any thing else really but I am looking to experience something. The hardest drug I have done is just smoked some weed so any advice on what I should do to try and get a good buzz/feeling going on would be great. I don't have access to drugs harder than weed since all I do is work and sleep so....yeah..that's my story I guess..

Try 10-20mg first. 20mg will most likely have you really feeling the speedy effects which may or may not be what youre looking for, so start low.

My first time i took 20mg and felt pretty good. Now i tend to start around 30-40mg instant release for a good day, but i only do it 4 or 5 times a year really.