• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

New and seeking advice in ottawa

Canguy

Greenlighter
Hi there,

I live in Ottawa Ontario and new to the scene and wanted to make an informed decision about hydromorphone. I had a few 5mg pills lying around from a surgery a long time ago and decided to try it before anal sex and i found that it really helped get me in the right frame of mind. My BF and I have been having anal sex for a long time now and we?ve tried it with pot and although it?s nice and it relaxes you we found that no matter what strain we tried we would just wind up stoned and out of it. Last week I tried one 5mg dose of hydromorphone and it relaxed my gut and my butt and left me wanting to be penetrated. It was one of the best fuck sessions ever and I?m curious to know what the pros and cons are of this drug. I know it?s habit forming so I?m careful not to take more than one pill per session and I just want it for the mild effect. If anyone from Ottawa can PM me that would be great!

Thanks in advance ;)

Why did you choose this section? It's for your introduction to our community, not for receiving advices. There are sub-forums which helps you to look for your needs, in your case > Other Drugs

regards,

Winter

Hi Canguy, welcome to Bluelight :)

Shady's Fox is correct, so I'll move it for you.

NMI > Other Drugs

Awesome thank you white rose. I posted here because it was my into but I understand why you need to move it. ;)