• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth New and really need advice

SteveS505

Greenlighter
I am very new to the site, and to drug culture. I would very much appreciate people who may be knowledgeable about Meth and can help answer some questions for me. Honestly, I really could use some help. Thanks in advance.

Thanks.

So - I’m new to Meth. I only smoke. My situation is - even using VERY little - like, just a couple hits, my come downs are CRAZY. My heart rate goes through the roof, and it will take hours to settle.

I have noticed a few times when I took it with G, that the come down seemed lessened somewhat?

But like - I’m talking serious panic attack level with seriously high heart rate even if I do like 3 or 4 puffs.

I very rarely use - maybe twice a month.

Obviously the smart answer is just to stop. But there are some incredibly enjoyable elements to it.

WHY does this affect me SO severely? And, is there anything I can do to lessen the come down? And one more bonus question - how high of a heart rate should I head to the ER? Cause yesterday I could NOT get it under control.

Well, i think u shoud stop. Now you think you are healthy, but you won't be if you continue smoking it.

Yes at beggining that comedowns are bad, use some downers but they are addictive too.

I did meth years ago a couple times. It was fine at first but the come down was so awful I kept redosing and after a week ended up in the psych ward. Not fun at all.

Some people meth just don't agree with. The success rate for recovery is very low.
quite while you're ahead would be my advice.

The anxiety attacks, extreme depression and confusion that kicks in after about 24 hours of not consuming is what tends to hit me the hardest...

What started out as just a few fun nights here and there became a daily habit at some point and before I knew it, it's been this way for over 2 years now...

I have mainly vaped, using a standard "oil burner" but occasionally I have also snorted and plugged my poison.

I was a strong, determined individual a few years ago but you wont find these traits shining too bright in me anymore...

The "fun" had worn off shortly after it started and now I find myself only "awake" feeling after being up for longer than 48 hours.

Sleep hurts like hell to wake from these days and it almost feels like I'm often afraid to go to sleep..

I dont know that I answered much for you but I hope the words I've shared will help you form more educated decisions towards this stuff moving forward.

I wish you only the best. Be safe. Eat, drink water and sleep.

Heart rates of continues 140+ require medical help but it being drug related ud just get observed till it past anyway.

Doesn't sound like drug that's for u .I think ure body would adjust but that's not advice to carry on as u prob already know. Maybe find another doc If u want something extra in your life.

Gl