• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New, and happy to be here

JokerZ

Greenlighter
Hey all...
If someone could point me to where I should be...
I'm in a bit of a quandary. I'm a chronic pain sufferer of twenty years, Opioids especially oxycodone and fentanyl is what works best for me so that I can have a life.
The clinic I have been going to is no longer there and I have been left high and dry. No other clinics in my area.
Don't know what i'm supposed to do....?

Thanks for your help

Glad to have ya and welcome.
The only thing I know to suggest is visiting a hospital because fentanyl and oxy can leave one in a very precarious position if cut off. Maybe they would be able to offer a valid alternative...?
Do you see a pain management Dr or other for the condition(s)? Someone in your locality would probably be able to help you on this moreso than here at BL.
I do hope you can get this sussed out quickly and safely in a relatively short time.
I don't know what to think of the med field these days or what they are thinking. A mess, imo, and navigation in these matters is getting to be more and more a pita.
<3

Just hope you haven't gonna the past the point of wds stage as then this is gonna suck.ball the best and hope you come right. Not clued up with government medicinal system that said, so truly all the best

And welc9me to blueworld