• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New and Curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevinvision

Greenlighter
Hello to all good people. I am a 59 yo semi-retired clinical psychologist with tremendous interest in the therapeutic uses of psychedelics. As y'all know there is a fast emerging and extremely positive body of research demonstrating the extraordinary effectiveness in treating the most difficult psychiatric conditions. I've been searching for different substances for 5-7 years with essentially no luck. In addition to usual curiosity, people have about psychedelics I really want to treat myself for PTSD and perpetual insomnia. Apparently, I am a rapid metabolizer or something because the last few times I tried mushrooms I didn't feel anything.

So, I am curious to know if people have leads on reputable places to buy such medicine online. I will be very grateful for any suggestions. Thanks, Kevin

Hi Kevin,

We don't discuss where to buy drugs on Bluelight, please don't ask again.

Thanks !

Unfortunately I do have to close this, as it's very clearly just a request for sourcing. I won't tell you where to buy them online. Denver recently made them legal. How desperate are you?

We don't allow discussion of where to get drugs, either legal or illegal, on Bluelight, sorry Kevin. As you're new, I still wanted to welcome you. I hope you consider sticking around to learn more about psychedelics. We have a forum dedicated to psychedelic drug discussion: https://www.bluelight.org/xf/forums/psychedelic-drugs.48/

Status
Not open for further replies.