• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Never used MDMA. Want to do everything to be 100% safe.

fichetto

Greenlighter
Hello all,

SWIM has bought 2 gel capsules that should contain MDMA. The capsules weight 0.28g each (no idea how much the empty caps weights).
They contain a brownish powdery rough looking substance.

SWIM has alread oredered 2 test kits, one for identification and one for purity.

SWIM has read A LOT of stuff about people with horrible permanent effects, lives ruined, etc.
SWIM wants to run absolutely 0% risks of having any nasty permanent effect for 1 stupid capsule.

Considering SWIM is 180cm x 85 kg, please give all the advice possible to take them safely (assuming the tests will go fine).

Thanks for your advice

If you want to be 100% safe... Then don't do it at all. Every drug comes with a risk. I can tell you now whatever you have is most likely not pure MDMA since you said it's brown and pure MDMA is not (however it can be dyed to be sold a brand). It's hard to advise someone about a drug when you don't know for certain it is in fact the drug in question, but assuming it is in fact MDMA, I recommend (which was recommended to me) rollsafe .com
It's very informative on how to "prepare" for your roll.
Definitely be sure to eat healthy before and stay hydrated during.. And DO NOT USE WITH ALCOHOL!!

yeah, you cannot be 100% safe. there are things you can do to minimise the risk, but it can never be eliminated. as with pretty much all substances or activities. you could have a car crash, get an anaphylactic shock in response to some chemical in for instance beer (or indeed from many everyday foods), ...
the reason you read a lot of such post is that these people are the ones to seek help on the internet. and the strict focus on harm reduction here on bl makes it a very attractive place to do so. most people who do mdma see no reason to ask for help here; most probably aren't interested enough in information/safety to look it up on the internet at all. so what you see on here is not an unbiased picture.
still the risk is real and if you want to be 100% safe from any potential long term after effect caused by mdma, you should not take it.
the typical "long term comedown" takes weeks to months and is not permanent. but mdma as a psychedelic can also trigger psychosis which can be permanent in susceptible individuals (like lsd, weed, ...).
david nutt compares the risks of mdma to the risks of horse riding. so if you're scared of riding a horse because of long term effects (those beasts can leave you disabled or dead if you're unlucky)

if you still want to do it, keep your dose to 1-1.5mg mdma per kg body weight for the first time (so 85-120mg in your case). don't take it in overly hot clubs, make pauses from dancing to cool down. and drink when you're thirsty (don't just keep on dancing although you're thirsty because you feel great anyhow). if you need a number: 0.5l per hour dancing is fine. isotonic drinks are preferable but only necessary if you drank a whole lot more than that.
don't redose more than once with half your initial amount. don't redose compulsively because you're feeling as if more mdma could only be better (logic can sometimes be a bit impaired while on mdma).
don't do it more often than once every 1-3 months. the longer your breaks, the lower your risk for unpleasant side effects and the longer you'll be able to enjoy it fully.
don't combine with other drugs (except maybe weed on the comedown if you're into that stuff). don't combine with (some) medications.
i think that's it. if you follow those guidelines then your risks should be minimal.

btw: we don't swim here at bluelight. it's annoying to read and pointless. everyone knows it's you.

Last edited:
Hello all,

SWIM has bought 2 gel capsules that should contain MDMA. The capsules weight 0.28g each (no idea how much the empty caps weights).
They contain a brownish powdery rough looking substance.

SWIM has alread oredered 2 test kits, one for identification and one for purity.

SWIM has read A LOT of stuff about people with horrible permanent effects, lives ruined, etc.
SWIM wants to run absolutely 0% risks of having any nasty permanent effect for 1 stupid capsule.

Considering SWIM is 180cm x 85 kg, please give all the advice possible to take them safely (assuming the tests will go fine).

Thanks for your advice

If like you said you want to be 100% safe, try this first on them.

https://www.reagent-tests.uk/product/mdma-reagent-test-kit/

Testing it is the main thing which you are doing. The other thing is just relax! This sub forum does have a lot of anxious people worried about permanent damage. There are a very small percentage of people who react badly to MDMA but it is basically a pretty safe drug. Everyone is different but the longest comedown I have had is under a week. I think a good dosage for a first timer is 80mg for a guy and 60 mg for a girl. You can always have a booster after an hour and a half or so.

Alcohol is a tricky one, obviously don't get totally wrecked on it then neck a pill but a couple of drinks before hand does help ease a jittery come up, I always switch to water after I have taken it though then start drinking again after the peak. It helps stop water retention as well.

Get your kit off EZ Test and see if its MDMA or not mate. Price is k. I purchased kits off from them in the past. Others might recommend DanceSafe or something but you can get from Clear and Dark net. Hope you have good time on MDMA. I've had some pretty good times and what your doing is good. Being safe and smart. Too much shite they call MDMA around thats not the real deal but hey happy hunting to yea.
Peace Dude.

If you want to be 100% safe... Then don't do it at all. Every drug comes with a risk. I can tell you now whatever you have is most likely not pure MDMA since you said it's brown and pure MDMA is not (however it can be dyed to be sold a brand).

Mdma can be brown........... Ive seen black, brown, white, off-white, tan............ It can DEFINITELY be brown. Just buy a test kit, test your shit. If its legit, have fun! :) www . dancesafe. org

what he means is that pure mdma is clear/white. if it's brown there's definitely some coloured impurity in there (even though it might be minuscule amounts that make absolutely no difference in practice).

Tested

Hello, guys!

First of all thanks for the GREAT advice. Sorry for the swimming, lesson learned.

Let me correct my initial statement: the crystals weren't brown but pink\purple. Does it sound legit?

I've bought 2 eztest kits: identification and purity.
The identification one reacted immediately and turned dark purple\red
The purity one after 40 minutes looks dark brown, which puts it on the high content scale.
I

I have 2 capsules. The one I used for the tests contains 0.16 g of crystals. The untouched one 0.20.
I will post pictures.

As near as I can tell from a photograph (which is to say: not with certainty), that marquis test looks good.

Last edited:
You should be testing it using at least three reagents to be sure you actually have MDMA and not some type of analog. Just using a marquis test is not enough to definitively say for sure. Stay hydrated and do not mix with other prescription medications. If you can get MDMA powder and weigh out a dose of about 80-100 mg. We don't use SWIM here as it provides zero legal protection and is annoying to read.

The problem is, if it's not synthesized very probably, it may contain some MDMA like substances that could be way more neurotoxic and dangerous. But if you want to try, take it pure without any other substances.
Before the experience, use alpha lipoic acid, vitamin E and vitamin C to prevent oxidative stress, keep a benzo with you (in case of a panic attack), a fever thermometer to prevent too high body temperatures (this could kill or cause life long brain damage), if it's too high (>38,5°C) cool yourself with cold towels or an cold bath, and for the comedown use 5-HTP after about 24h after the experience to restore Serotonin. If you follow this steps, use a moderate dosage (max. 1,5mg/kg) and your MDMA is good then you don't need to worry about anything.
Also don't drink to less or too much, about 1,5-2l during the trip should be enough if you aren't dancing too much, too less water causes dangerous dehydration and too much could be very dangerous because of acute hyponatriemia. If you feel weak or shaky, drink orange juice or glucose or even vegetable soup to bring back some minerals to your system.

MDMA is still some kind of russian roulette, I myself had a very bad experience with it so I'm writing everything down here to prevent damage, it's your choice. A lot of people only experience very good trips, but there is a small percentage that gets severe problems after using MDMA. So just keep that in eye.