• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Never stressed

Mcracken420

Bluelighter
I tried to look this up but have found no answers. For some reason I never really feel stress. I have a little bit in the past, but I really don't remember it. Being in school it is really hard to do anything I don't care about because I feel no stress and no reason to get it done. This has made doing anything I don't like aside from work challenging. Does anybody know why or how to fix this?

Is it no stress or actually too much stress so your baseline is higher and nothing ever feels like stress because you're always stressed?

I tried to look this up but have found no answers. For some reason I never really feel stress. I have a little bit in the past, but I really don't remember it. Being in school it is really hard to do anything I don't care about because I feel no stress and no reason to get it done. This has made doing anything I don't like aside from work challenging. Does anybody know why or how to fix this?

this sounds like what i was going through - laziness caused by lack of motivation.

two things helped - first, developing some discipline through reinforcing habits, like setting the alarm even on the weekends so i don't sleep in, grooming/showering early so that leaving the home becomes as easy as just throwing on pants and shoes.

the other thing is to have a few easy tasks at the top of my to-do list, if i can knock down a few tasks by lunch time then it becomes easier to tackle the harder tasks in the afternoon.

Depends. I could point a finger on chemical imbalance with a stoic character.

Some have stomach others don't. Emotions are written in DNA unless you have it modified or even extra chromosone you much swim in same part of ocean as others in return

this sounds like what i was going through - laziness caused by lack of motivation.

two things helped - first, developing some discipline through reinforcing habits, like setting the alarm even on the weekends so i don't sleep in, grooming/showering early so that leaving the home becomes as easy as just throwing on pants and shoes.

the other thing is to have a few easy tasks at the top of my to-do list, if i can knock down a few tasks by lunch time then it becomes easier
Is it no stress or actually too much stress so your baseline is higher and nothing ever feels like stress because you're always stressed?

No I think it's just that I don't feel it at all. I mean you've got a point so maybe that's the case but I still kinda doubt it