• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Never feel meth when “smoked”

beansoman

Greenlighter
This is my first post but I’ve been on here browsing for quite some time. I just have to ask about this because it’s so confusing to me. I don’t IV and don’t usually feel plugging, though Im sure I manage to do it wrong even after all the research I’ve done smh. but I do pretty much every other ROA (such as insufflation, hot rail, oral, sublingual) and they all work to get me high except when I “smoke” the pipe.
Now I admit that I still don’t think I’ve fully gotten the hang of it but i don’t burn it much anymore or at least not for a couple pretty big hits. I don’t get a “rush” from any of these methods so I don’t expect one. I can hit a bowl and go to bed a couple minutes later which should not be normal

This is my first post but I’ve been on here browsing for quite some time. I just have to ask about this because it’s so confusing to me. I don’t IV and don’t usually feel plugging, though Im sure I manage to do it wrong even after all the research I’ve done smh. but I do pretty much every other ROA (such as insufflation, hot rail, oral, sublingual) and they all work to get me high except when I “smoke” the pipe.
Now I admit that I still don’t think I’ve fully gotten the hang of it but i don’t burn it much anymore or at least not for a couple pretty big hits. I don’t get a “rush” from any of these methods so I don’t expect one. I can hit a bowl and go to bed a couple minutes later which should not be normal
It's probably the amount of actual methamphetamine that you're vaporizing and inhaling.

Meaning you're not getting very much.

Meth never gave me much of a rush-- whether smoking, snorting, or injecting.
Meth's power is in its long legs.
It lasts. For me, WAY too long.
YMMV

I can hit a bowl and go to bed a couple minutes later which should not be normal
Something's amiss.
I think you're getting bunk meth.
I love to get high but the reason I don't do meth anymore is because I also like to sleep.
Decent meth keeps me up for days even when I don't do much.

Something's amiss.
I think you're getting bunk meth.
I love to get high but the reason I don't do meth anymore is because I also like to sleep.
Decent meth keeps me up for days even when I don't do much.
I mean I know it’s definitely low quality, meth pretty much doesn’t exist where I’m at. I have to get it delivered from an hour or so away because there just aren’t any meth heads lol. But I do get pretty high from every other ROA which makes it seem very strange that vaporizing it seems to have no effect on me. You’d think it would just be all around ineffective but I’m on my 2nd day awake and am currently feeling noticeable euphoria and energy

You’d think it would just be all around ineffective but I’m on my 2nd day awake and am currently feeling noticeable euphoria and energy
That's exactly what I was saying. The rush from meth is underwhelming. It's the legs.
Quite the opposite from coke. The rush is fantastic but half an hour later you could easily take a nap.

I don't get a decent rush either when hitting The Pipe. Only IV i get pretty amazing Rush.