• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

never done tramadol but have a good tolerance....

Hydroxymorphodone

Bluelighter
To opiates. What would be a good dose to get me feeling good. I usually plug 8mgs dillies and redose within 3 hours

BE CAREFUL WITH TRAMADOL

its not a pain killer, or an opiate, its an NSAID
and its either tramadol or darvon that have a very thin line between fine and OD

ohh, and maybe a little bit more information may be helpful

start with a small dose, if u feel nothing after an hour take another and repeat

eh, with your tolerance it will be hard to get any beneficial opiod effects from this medicine however if you like snri speedy effects you may enjoy tramadol the thing with Tram is DO NOT go over 400 mg per 24 hours or you risk seizures even if your not prone to them. and with your tolerance I doubt even 400 mg will do u much good. but everyone is different, with tramadol the bioavailability goes up the more you have in your system so you get the best effect by taking a little then waiting an hour then taking a little more and so on so you acheive higher plasma levels of it's metaboite odesmethyltramadol, so take 100 mg. wait an hour take a 100 more, and so on until you acheive desired effects but whatever you do DO NOT go over 400 mg in 24 hours and most people like to have a benzo on hand when they are doing tramadol anyways because for some even lower doses can cause seizures,it's really not a med to play around with much.

I have some clonazepam, would taking that in advance help lower the risk; or would the benzo tram(.5mg dose) be a bad combo?

if it were valium, or ativan or even xanax id say yeah go for it, but i have a beef with kpins..anything i seem to mix with kpin turns around and kicks me in the ass

200mg tramadol in extended realase (XR) is very nice and you can add 1mg xanax : you will feel RELAXED during a long time !

BE CAREFUL WITH TRAMADOL

and its either tramadol or darvon that have a very thin line between fine and OD

start with a small dose, if u feel nothing after an hour take another and repeat

Thats not good, i done tramdol over a peroid once, and did end up doing like 15 in a night, i loved the high but it did feel lke opiate lkie (was always scrathing, but felt bliss)

Never doing tramdol again, well never got em again from that peroid.

if it were valium, or ativan or even xanax id say yeah go for it, but i have a beef with kpins..anything i seem to mix with kpin turns around and kicks me in the ass

Wtf Valium and Klonopin are the best anti seziure benzo's xanax hardly does anything and when it wheres off there is a bigger risk he will get a seziure.

Tramadol

I've done 250mg of Tramadol once it did nothing to me

I must say ive read abit about getting high on tramadol and i cant understand it.I was on Tramadol along time ago for my depression and i did alot starting off slow as they recomend working my way up and never once did i ever get a high from it even when i took higher doses,this is very curious to me,maybe its because i have such i high tolerance i dont know but realy ,never got a thing from it at all and switched meds because they just didnt work period....

I can't believe no one caught that horrible error on the 2nd post.

Tramadol is NOT an NSAID.

BE CAREFUL WITH TRAMADOL

Tramadol is not an NSAID.

Mandy you resurrected a really old thread. :)
But yes, tramadol is an opioid with SNRI effects. Opioid effects are mainly due to o-desmethyltramadol, a metabolite of tramadol that is converted in a liver. Something like codeine to morphine conversion, and if one is not extraordinary metaboliser than tramadol is considered a weak opioid. Some people love it for its SNRI effects , other hate it. Hit or miss opioid with potential to cause seizures and some horrific withdrawal (feeling is like you are quiting an opioid and antidepressant together). Take care! :)

Tramadol is a pleasant drug If you have low tolerance or no tolerance at all.

I have been on high dose buprenorphine for such a long time my tolerance is ridiculously high. I once went 5 days without buprenorphine and was feeling the full blown withdrawal. I had to take 800mg IR tramadol to feel ok. I took a total of 1000mg and eventually felt quite good. I also had taken 3mg clonazepam to avoid possible seizures.

This was a very reckles and stupid thing to do. I was feeling so miserable and desperate i would have done anything to stop the withdrawal. Tramadol was the only thing i could access at that time so i took it. I was extremely lucky not seizing at any point.

My point is that If your tolerance is high you should stay away from tramadol. It will fuck you up If taken in high doses. Maybe not every single time but if you keep doing It and push the envelope bad things will happen at some point.