• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Never boofed before I want the best I can get out of what I got until Friday

funeralfather

Bluelighter
I usually take 40-50mg oxycodone. Maybe 30-40 to start then another 10mg later. Now all I got is an ABG 30 with the purple coating scraped off. I also have Tylenol 3s and fiornal With codiene. Problem is I don’t really know my tolerance I know 30mg oxycodone is pretty pointless so it must be a moderate to higher tolerance.

If I didn’t wanna boof how would you best get to a level 50mg oxycodone would? Or would you just wait till you can get a few oxy to add to it. I got gabapentin I figured 1200mg and some grapefruit juice with the 30 and some Tylenol 3s would still do something, without making me feel like I was ODing on something.

So is there anyone who can guide me on the best way I can get more fioronal with codeine i just worry about the barbiturates mixed with gabapentin mixed with codeine mixed with morphine.

I don’t wanna worry about narcan, I just know that oral morphine is shit and I’m wondering if taking it with 60 mg codiene would even do anything.

How close to IV dosing is boofing? Or is it impossible to predict?

There is no definitive answer to this question, IV will be superior regardless since it enters the blood stream immediately; all other ROA's are trying to maximise the surface area to clusters of capillaries with a lipophilic membrane (i.e. the nasal cavity or the anal columns, sometimes the buccal space or sublingual space). In terms of maximising this absorption ratio, the anal columns are superior in almost every way - apart from the fact that u have to shove a syringe up your ass.

There are some instances where you do not boof, such as:

1. Do not boof if you have or are prone to getting hemorrhoids - they aren't fun

2. Do not boof if you cannot dissolve your pills easily in a <5-10ml solution.

2. Do not boof if you have shards or improvised gel caps - it hurts and also absorbs incredibly slowly

To answer your question, how close is IV dosing to boofing? We don't know objectively, however here are some comparisons:

Boofing Rush - About 5 minutes, moderate rush, IV Rush - Almost instantaneous - very nice rush
Boofing Cmax - Similar to IV but delayed by about 10 minutes, concentration is very similar also, IV Cmax - What I said
Boofing, IV - high risk of addiction, some risk of infection (in both at the least),

Essentially you will get a high that is similar to IV but you won't get that initial awesome "fuck I'm god" feeling. But the max concentration of the drug will be almost identical in most cases.

You have a low tolerance and up your butt is close to the same as oral.

Fwiw codeine is about 1/6th the strength of hydrocodone, thus the name Vicodin; therefore if my intoxicated math is right 9mg codeine=1mg oxycodone. If you got enough Tylenol 3s you can definitely get high and they both have high oral BA. I also find codeine and hydro to last about 25% longer than oxy.

Edit: just reread, you have a very low tolerance; take like 4 t3s with the oxy and you should feel great.

I've boofed. DHC I'm the past that was OK. Not got the bottle to IV anything lol which in a way is a good thing for me else I'd be IVing. H