• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Never a rush always creeper

tacodude

Bluelighter
Why is it when I IV ammounts that I see having hardcore old school iv users who are selling me the stuff they use with me in front of me only for them to nod crazy while I don't even get the slightest rush just a slow, but constantly building creeper till I am high. This is with multiple different batches of again different higher quality tar for the area and when it is with others we split the same bag and cooker while I choose the sharp out of the two so there is no way I am getting bunk dope, but it is just me. I can hardly believe it is tolerance as 30 mg methadone mostly holds me, which could be blocking of course. My other thought is low circulation issues preventing the dope going from injection point to the brain.

So what are the thoughts? Tolerance issue, Methadone block, or circulation as when I started this post I am like wtf and now finishing during this sentence I just got this overwhelming oomph and feeling a push to nod. So five min IV come up.... WTF? Where is the rush?

Why is it when I IV ammounts that I see having hardcore old school iv users who are selling me the stuff they use with me in front of me only for them to nod crazy while I don't even get the slightest rush just a slow, but constantly building creeper till I am high. This is with multiple different batches of again different higher quality tar for the area and when it is with others we split the same bag and cooker while I choose the sharp out of the two so there is no way I am getting bunk dope, but it is just me. I can hardly believe it is tolerance as 30 mg methadone mostly holds me, which could be blocking of course. My other thought is low circulation issues preventing the dope going from injection point to the brain.

So what are the thoughts? Tolerance issue, Methadone block, or circulation as when I started this post I am like wtf and now finishing during this sentence I just got this overwhelming oomph and feeling a push to nod. So five min IV come up.... WTF? Where is the rush?

Are you using a fresh vein with a solid blood flow, and correctly registering? If you're getting a slow rush, it could be because you are using a vein that has been used many times and has bad blood flow.

I was thinking it was blood flow. What are easy veins to hit besides the two crooks and the one down the outside of arm to center? Any other spots recommend hitting? I can get a rush shooting dillies, but not dope although I think it is due to the impurities.

Edit. Also any quick excersize recommendation focused on increasing blood circulation quickly? Like jumping jacks or wall push ups after prepping shot?

Sounds like you're popping (skin-popping / subcutaneous ROA)... could be a blood flow issue, too. Does your arm turn red in a biggish circle after you shoot it?

I was thinking it was blood flow. What are easy veins to hit besides the two crooks and the one down the outside of arm to center? Any other spots recommend hitting? I can get a rush shooting dillies, but not dope although I think it is due to the impurities.

Edit. Also any quick excersize recommendation focused on increasing blood circulation quickly? Like jumping jacks or wall push ups after prepping shot?

It could be scar tissue if your crooks are very worn down and have been overused, the scar tissue narrows the vein, making the blood flow much slower, no way to get it flowing better except for avoiding those spots for a few weeks.

It could be scar tissue if your crooks are very worn down and have been overused, the scar tissue narrows the vein, making the blood flow much slower, no way to get it flowing better except for avoiding those spots for a few weeks.
Definitely this, but even two weeks not enough....

Although hitting rarely used veins, maybe one or three times most ever, and still no rush with repeated register. With pills I get a rush.....

Really it seems me as others can split a bag with me who seem to use more often due to availibility for them and yet I sit there scratching my head with a slow creeper while they get an obvious reaction and nod. I can only assume the dope I get is crap for so long with many sources vouched for many times besides used in front of me even the same chunk mixed together and split via liquid measurement. Sereriously at least four or five good vouched for, ten from local users connecting me to piinch, and finnally not many yet too many times from the local market that exists here usually filled with hard and chunky garbage people shoot three grams of to stay well. Strangely enough 4-8 mg dilly is a great rush, but short effect at my greatest tollerance honestly usually using four finding eight a waste like five mg oxymorphone vs ten where that never produces a rush even at 50 mg.

I don't know what to say I react really strangely with opiates.

If you are taking the 30 mg of methadone daily, that totally affects how heroin hits you as far as rush and effects.

30 mg isn't a blocking dose as in you will feel something, but it in no way will feel like when you shoot dope without having methadone built up in your system.

Yes it's possible that blood flow issues can contribute and it does almost sound like how an IK or skin popped shit would hit. But that would be the most likely explanation if you weren't taking daily methadone. If you are, I'm sorry to say, but you won't feel the same rush and high

.......Taco, are the others who are shooting the same gear with you also taking 30mgs of Methadone a day?
This might well be it, but if you've been mucking around with H and 'done for at least a little while I think you would know if it was the reason your dope was being affected. Have you ever gotten rushes from Heroin? I may have to re-read regarding your drug use history but did you start out shooting pills before you first shot Heroin? I was going to suggest that the veins you're using are unfortunately on their way out which I hope isn't the case for you man, Take care

The rush doesn't make you nod.

If you're dope sick and shoot up how does it feel? Are you instantly better or does it take a few minutes?