View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Neti Pot ROA?

Anthem Acid

Bluelighter
This may absolutely be a dumb question and may not be thread worthy, but I'm legitimately curious.

So, lots of drugs are soluble in water. As everyone knows, a common ROA is mixing drugs into water and boofing them. Your ass loves soaking up drugs so it's a super effective way to do drugs. Another way to do drugs is to snort them. I don't 100% understand the science of it but I guess your nose absorbs the drugs?

Long questions short, could you dissolve drugs into water and use a neti pot to pour them into your nose? Would that work? Would your nose absorb the drug before the water poured out of the other nostril? I'm not a snorter, but i would ironically use the neti. But would it work?

Makes sense that it would work a little, but the efficiency might not be great.

This may absolutely be a dumb question and may not be thread worthy, but I'm legitimately curious.

So, lots of drugs are soluble in water. As everyone knows, a common ROA is mixing drugs into water and boofing them. Your ass loves soaking up drugs so it's a super effective way to do drugs. Another way to do drugs is to snort them. I don't 100% understand the science of it but I guess your nose absorbs the drugs?

Long questions short, could you dissolve drugs into water and use a neti pot to pour them into your nose? Would that work? Would your nose absorb the drug before the water poured out of the other nostril? I'm not a snorter, but i would ironically use the neti. But would it work?

I absolutely love Neti-pot! Regardless of D.O.C, R.O.A or if you don't even dabble... I recommend it to everyone. The lining of the nasal cavities and sinuses are delicate and can be damaged to the point of needing surgery to repair(like i needed). After 10+ years of snorting all manner of drugs and just assuming it was ok, I had a pressure build in my forehead that wouldn't subside. Pure misery until i had surgery and the doctor prescribed neti-pot as after care. Had I used it all along after my indiscretions, this could have probably been avoided. The speed of, and large volume of water neti pushes through the nasal and sinus cavities make this a poor candidate for drug delivery. Good thought though!