• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids needing guidance on opiate relapse

dntgetdistracted

Greenlighter
Ill start of by saying I consumed 6 5/325 norcos, about 7 hours ago, and snorted one 5 or so ago, and I know it's quite natural but I feel like shit physically hard to breath pain slight maybe in my chest, generally off.

I have been sober , from opiates little more than a month(2 mishaps with oxy, 75mg over a day} and other dope for a little over a week, I quit subs 5 days ago, and I was on 4mg a day sometimes 6mg, towards the end 2 for a little more than a month. Before this I was using speed, and heroin everyday for at least 2 months. I was sober for 3 months in between, before using cocaine and heroin.

I dont know if I took too much hydro codone or what, but obviously I need more, please safely someone let me know if im overdoing it? Obviously Im not high, its just hydro for christs sake, but I dont wanna be sick, and the subs withdraw got me feeling like shit, is CWE the best course of action now? Everytime Ive attempted i feel like i miss a point and waste drugs, is there anything else i can do? if cwe is my only option to get more hydro and not tyleonol or feel better cuz ive had to much dam tylenol I broke my foot im taking ibuprofens too, will you link a good method or post that gets all the opiates i cant afford to waste a thing, yes Im an addict, Im gonna get sober, just not today, or this moment, so please, dont waste my or your time trying to explain something I have a near full understanding on, just if capable , HELP

I never IVed anything btw
also i had a couple beers tonight

A far bigger waste of 5/325 Norcos is trying to snort them. If they were pure Hydro it would be one thing, but if a large bucket of sand represented a Norco, only a teaspoon of that sand out of the whole bucket would represent the hydrocodone. A lot of the APAP and fillers / excipients end up in your bronchial and respiratory tract as well leading to irritation, much less your nasal septum.

If you have a broken foot taking a few Norcos whole will help depending on how much ibuprofen your taking also. Try to put some time in between your consumption of NSAID's and EtOH (beer) especially if you have more than 3 drinks per day. While you might have an aversion to plugging, it will give you the most mileage with your hydro vs oral use.

Here's the CWE Megathread to compare your technique to. If your going to be taking more than 4-5 pills a day it's recommended and wastes less than you might think.

Cold-Water-Extraction-Mega-Thread-amp-FAQ-v2-0

A far bigger waste of 5/325 Norcos is trying to snort them. If they were pure Hydro it would be one thing, but if a large bucket of sand represented a Norco, only a teaspoon of that sand out of the whole bucket would represent the hydrocodone. A lot of the APAP and fillers / excipients end up in your bronchial and respiratory tract as well leading to irritation, much less your nasal septum.

If you have a broken foot taking a few Norcos whole will help depending on how much ibuprofen your taking also. Try to put some time in between your consumption of NSAID's and EtOH (beer) especially if you have more than 3 drinks per day. While you might have an aversion to plugging, it will give you the most mileage with your hydro vs oral use.

Here's the CWE Megathread to compare your technique to. If your going to be taking more than 4-5 pills a day it's recommended and wastes less than you might think.

Cold-Water-Extraction-Mega-Thread-amp-FAQ-v2-0

Thanks, I ended up eating 5 more.. Felt better momentarily man they're just fucking with me, bad tease. this I gonna be hard not going back to dope, I have a few sub's but now I gotta wait, unless it's true if I hold the liquid under my tounge for 20 minutes than spit, the naloxone don't get absorbed? But is it bupe or naloxone that can cause the precipitated withdrawal or w.e cuz I hardly wanna risk that. I just know these hydro's won't do what I want, and now its just hard to sleep. I'm not opposed to plugging at all, I just have only read that it requires time , patience, cwe , and a aparatus. And I have like none of that, and I swear last time I did cwe It had like no effect on me, I'm just at a loss here. I honestly am sick of this shit man but I can't think str8 enough to do anything good at the moment.

Sorry your having a rough time. The Buprenorphine in Suboxone has a much higher binding affinity to the MU receptors then the Naloxone does. So much so that people are able to inject suboxone without any effects from the Naloxone at all. The Naloxone was used more as a scare tactic and to make prescribing easier hence making the sub manufacturers more money. It's 100 % the bupe that will cause the precipitated W/D. Plugging only requires a medium/ large 10ml/cc syringe with no needle. Other than a little lube that's it. It's basically do a CWE. Keep the liquid amounts equal to or a little less than the size syringe you have. Lay down on a towel , bury it an inch or two, fire away and wait for 5-10 mins before getting up. Some take a shower afterwards and others might just do a little touch up with a tissue. That's it. I usually get double the effect of oral so mull it over. I will put the plugging thread link below. The sub w/d's should start to ease up but it will take more oxy/ hydro then usual to get straight till a couple weeks have passed. Hang in there & Good Luck..

Official-Rectal-Admin-Plugging-Thread