• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Need your valued knowledge on fetty fun!

Yourmom69

Greenlighter
Hotrails to my crystal meth consumption,
Is _ _ _ _ _ to my fentanly consumption.🔮😊

I can't fill this in. Is there a different way to consume that strictly only involves snorting/digestion/inhilation as the route of entry? Can't bang. I know I would be a lost cause forever and would fucking love it. Love all drugs too much already without banging so thanks but not interested at all. Without syringe 25 km's from drugstore anyways lol

Are we talking actual fentanyl or fent-dope that contains god knows what? Either way smoking should probably work.

I first discovered smoking fentanyl when I was a kid and I believe at the time very few people had tried it, there was only one report online at the time that I could find.

I took a transdermal patch, cut it into pieces and proceeded to smoke the piece in my little one hitter out back of my buddies house in the frigid cold winter night.

I remember thinking to myself, is anything going to happen? Next thing I know I literally fall backwards into a wall, which immediately gave me my answer. Spent the rest of the night fighting the nod with all my might, puking, the usual.

So yea it can definitely be smoked :) Sublingual works too. Pretty much any ROA.

-GC