• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need to pass Urine test for certain amount of morphine in urine

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveNeedsToTaper

Bluelighter
Hey guys, wasnt sure if this is the right place to post this question. Please feel free to inform me if i didnt lost in the correct spot

So my dose of oxycodone/codeine was just increased to the "legal limit" in canada. I am now perscribed 40mg of oxycodone and 60mg codeine a day.

I now have to come in bi weekly for urine tests, and i need to go in on the 29th. However i can hold off until the 30th/31st latest.

My question / concern is.. I have been taking about 140mg a day the past few days, and have taken 80mg oxy today. I was told if i am over 89.99mg of morphine in my urine my prescription will be gone.. As myself and my doctor will be investigated.

I have a very high metabolsm. I have 22 years old and 130 pound. Are they actuslly able to to tell how much is in my system or is it just a scare tactic? Is there any way i can make it show up half mg than i am actually taking? Thank you.

We do not allow threads asking how to beat a drug test, how they work, what they can detect, etc. We also do not allow asking how long a certain drug stays in your system. There are sites that allow this type of discussion but Bluelight isn't one of them. You could also try a google search. My best advice for you would be to take only the amount you are prescribed in the next few days so you won't get into trouble. I have to close this, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.