• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Need to oxidize THC in hash, crazy, I know.. M

Pallyress

Bluelighter
I decided to start smoking weed again for medical reasons (illegally). 5 days in bed due to not eating, side effects of medicine, stuff like that.

If you just want to go for the chemistry part of this post, jump to the *******-line. What follows is an explanation, to some of the questions that will be asked:

Background info: no, it doesn't help to smoke less hash (its the thc:cbd ratio), I don't have access to medical marijuana in a week, and no, I'm not trolling.
I only know 1 friend that can sell to me, and friend was out, but had hash. I tried it yesrs back, and know I'm very sensitive to high THC content. I just feel awful, lots of tingelingnin skin for 2- hours, I'll get nausea, it just fucks me up. However, I decided to get it as I hoped itbwould give me the munchies.

It did. I've eaten solid foods for first time in days, but it was 3 hours after I smoked that I felt nice and relaxed. It was uncomfortable. Still now, 5 hours later, I can feel tingles a little. And I smoked so little it was hard to mix it.

But I ate. And something inside my ptsd messed up soul relaxed a little. Just so much uncomfortable body-high. Don't feel brain-high.

So, oxidation by using thermometer and heat. Pizza stone in oven. THC vaporize just below CBD, but small margine, and also thc changes to CBN (which I think will be better for me and my diagnosis).

Anybody tried this? I want to get rid of THC, and CBD is probably what helps menthe most. Not so concerned about the othet stuff, but I also want CBN so I can sleep afterwards. Get the munchies, eat, then sleep all night through.

I'm worried about the smell. Live in this building with neighbours around. My kitchen fan outlet is on the back of the building, next to cars. Don't want to be the neighbourhood druggie. :(

Can the smell be disguised?

It's not gonna work like that. No one has been able to create a process to turn THC into CBN, it's the lead into gold of cannabis (at least to my knowledge). Some very basic purification of CBN, but that may have just been from old material, I'm not sure that they converted THC.

Are we talking about the same cannabiods?
THC turns into cannabinol (CBN) over time, when exposed to air or sunlight. Heat speeds it up. I've read it on Leafy or some other page.

Cbn doesn't make you high, its a "couchlock", makes you wanna sleep.

I made it!!

I've smoked the exact same amount from the same g of hash. This time I'm just feeling very calm, comfortable and at ease. I do have a little skin tingeling, but it's only from the knees down, and it's not been uncomfortable, just noticable.

The lump was a bit soft and I don't needed to heat it whilst rolling tobacco, I just crumbled it with my fingers.

I used my hands and a rolling pin dressed in plastic wrap, and formed it so flat as I could, so it would get warm every through. I decided then to roll it onto a piece of tin foil.

(it's probably better to use preheated ceramic or glass plate, so it comes off. Paste got stuck on tin foil, and the foil broke/paste was difficult to get off afterwards)

Using a oven thermometer I preheated oven until it was stable between 300-320
F (150-160C). THC decarboxylates at 320F (boiling point) and are 'degraded' to CBN, which has benefixial effects against insomnia, anxiety and other stuff. I believe CBD decarboxylates just below 330 F/170C, (not exact numbers).

I also used tip about pizza stone(preheats), and temperature measure was lying onto it.

P placed the tin & paste on the stone.

I checked the temp throughout, and had to make small adjustments to keep temp between the high & low temp.

Gave it 30 mins in oven, regular baking settings, turned off heat and took it out a couple of mins later. It was dark/black, also below surface. (was very thin, about 1.5 mm tiny pancake)

It was soft and mouldable, and very stuck. Scraped it off with my nails.

Weight had been reduced from 1g to 0.845 g

Smoked, and didn't get a
high ot any uncomfortable reaction, just felt good and felt like laying down and relaxing. Less munchies, but it's starting to come now (I'm very starved from the last days, now I actually feel it!)

I feel really good and relaxed. Smiling. High from thc is hardly noticeable. Can feel a little tingling inscalp, but not feeling buzzy-brained and heavy.

Absolutely not suitable for partying or getting stoned, but lovely for bedtime. I need to get up and eat, before I go to bed.

All this week I've felt no hunger, or hunger but no desire or will to eat (even if I wanted to, rationally). I'd lay awake in bed, to tense and hungry to eat, but too spaced out ( hunger and side effects of meds/diagnosis) to be able to will myself to get something from the corner shop /pantry.

Last note: if I do it again, I'd try a bit lower temp, and have it in the oven longer. Perhaps twice in the oven, read about it somewhere just noe.

Salutations PallyRess,

...no, it doesn't help to smoke less hash (its the thc:cbd ratio)...

One option would be to quit smoking by converting to vaporization: e.g. multiply instead of destroy by fire!... Doing so it's also going to be a good idea to choose the consumption tool/method cautiously as i believe this can affect consumption profile, ultimately, including T-Breaks frequency for example, etc. More precisely i'd even recommend to explore better dosage in hope to find an application range which avoids unwanted/extreme roller-coaster effects, i figure... In other words that would possibly help with tolerance issues to provide more adequate control.

...I'm very sensitive to high THC content. ... THC vaporize just below CBD... ... I want to get rid of THC... ...worried about the smell. ... Can the smell be disguised?

If it had been about a couple of cannabis consumers then i'd have suggested it is your partner who should have the 1st few tokes, then it would be your turn next (after some of the lower-temperature ingredients have been released). Vaporizer smell is nothing close that even compares to smoked "pot" anyway, so i sort of feel quite confident on that last aspect.

The matter of sensitivity to low-temperature compounds hunted me once in a while these last couple years, maybe there's something i've done with my personalized pipe that might work for you too, go figure. Switching from smoking to vaporism was only the begining, my present sense of freedom came much later, after my fair share of trials & errors, trying to understand what to keep vs what to avoid, etc...

Good day, have fun!! =D

It's definitely been a fun and weird experiment :D

I've tried smoking it a few times, and from what I can read about THC (high), CBD (focus, energy), and CBN (sleepy, couch lock), I think I have transformed it like this :

Low/mediun CBD
High THC

To
medium CBD
High CBN (degraded THC)
Maybe a very small trace THC

I definitely don't get the annoying skin tingles I used to do whenever I have smoked hash, so I've definitely done something to the THC.

I got an overwhelming desire to go and lay down, which is typical for many indica strains with more CBN than regular sativa.

However, I did not get any sleep, I spent 5 hours writing posts on forum. My intention was to eat more and sleep more, so I didn't hit the mark.

But ; I need to try it again, because I didn't know cannabis potentiate stimulants, and I took a small dose adhd meds that night. I usually need a tiny dose to reduce hyperactiveness, I cannot sleep if I'm not able to stay in bed, or have an overwhelming urge to get up and just fix "one more thing".

The cannabis I've 'created' definitely stops my physical hyperactivity, but I did get a very intense focus, which could be due to cannabis-stimulant drug-drug interaction. Tonight I'll try to skip the meds and just smoke. That would be beneficial as meds makes it harder to eat.

Eating didn't happen as I wanted, but it might work tonight if I skip meds. I feel hunger but no appetite. Though THC gives me the munchies, the physical discomfort I get from THC makes it a high price to pay if I'm not acute starved.

CBD does not increase hunger, it seems that it might reduce hunger. However, it can increase appetite. CBD and THC, regarding Hunger vs appetite, is all a bit confusing when I try to look into research. I do hope it can help, so I have my fingers crossed. I don't need munchies, and I do feel hunger, but adhd meds make me have same enthusiasm about gourmet food and chucking down meds. I eat because I need to function. No joy, just an obligation to stay alive.

I used to make so much homemade food, I even had a vegetable amd herb garden. Now I'm kept alive with tv dinners, and I need to eat healthier to get my brain working, and nutrition/enough food is essential for the adhd stimulants. But I have no energy or focus to allow me to cook, particularly when I don't feel like eating. I remember I used to love such and such food, and try to hold on to that feeling, but in reality it's just something I feel I shouls want. If I think of chewing food, like a steak, or just gnawing on piece of wood, I honestly feel better about the wood.

And that is a problem. Turns out eating is VERY importent. Every day. I have no issues with my weight or how I look, it's just adhd meds and ptsd together, it's too much. Works for a few days, then I'm flat out cuz something stressed me and caused anxiety, eating stops, meds don't work, and I'm back om fluids, which keeps me alive but gives me IBS. It's a never ending loop, until I can increase appetite or get better from ptsd.

And I'm way too old to move back in with my parents. Seriously. :)

decarboxylation-graph-1-11.jpg

personal experience will show decarbing hash oil @ 250f for 1-1.5h will be low THC and high CBN (sleepy, couch lock).

Yeah, I used this and some other similar charts. I actually went a little higher, so I properly nuked the thc.

I really think thc could also be beneficial for me, I just have such a troublesome reaction to it. I seem to tolerate marijuana much better, but having to buy it illegal I get no information of type if strain, et cetera.

Gonna try smoking it soon, very excited :D

Hi again Pallyress,

Gonna try smoking it soon...

Quite frankly i fail to see how smoking dry flower cannabis or hashish with no specified THC/CBD/CBN ratio shall help to limit THC exposition while keeping the benefit of CBD/CBN.

:?

...cannabis potentiate stimulants... ...eat more and sleep more...

Isn't that a paradoxal situation? Not to mention i'd expect the combustion by-products of smoking to interact too... :|

...I'll try to skip the meds and just smoke.

IMO that's half a start. Although the lasting effets of THC emerge after only a few days it's not going to "buzz" forever, so how about alternating THC/CBD/CBN intake periods with those corresponding to medication (if applicable), thinking those appear to have antagonist influence anyway. In addition, eating can seem more pleasurable without smoking added to the big picture, i shall argue!

8)

...meds make it harder to eat. I feel hunger but no appetite.

Ever considered maybe it's about time to quit smoking now?!... ;)

...definitely been a fun and weird experiment...

Well, it's not the genuine ritual nor the original product for sure. Reconfiguration to a sequencial/pulsed consumption mode offers access to a whole new range of application made conveniently available through some novel hybrid user interface that resulted. It has some musical instrument feel to it relatively to the analog part, plus features simply not found in typical ovenizers. The later gave me lots of trouble for my money as it gradually evolved into those physical sensitivity signs you mention yourself, though including sore eyes, congested nose, rafale sneezing, rash skin, etc., while i DIDN'T have allergy-like reactions as a smoker: it developped nearly 6 months into my vaporist venture using a decent table vaporizer, to be exact. Coïncidence?...

Nonetheless, using my modified pipe i not only got a change of ritual: vaporization time presently differs from pre-heating, though some overlapping has to be allowed with "Plan-B"... But that's still significant departure from the manufacturer's directives; for example my torch/"jet" butane lighter burns cleaner than VG's yellow flame prefered option. To top it all i vaguely recall the pipe used to require long 12 ~ 15 seconds trying to heat/vape directly as i continued to inhale the exhaust gasses - which wouldn't bother me if it was only H2O + CO2 alone, but the bottle contains 15 ppm of "contaminants" too and hence in a context of perpetual trial & error situations it makes sense when pre-heating is trimmed down to 2 ~ 3 seconds at most.

With timings like this it may prove difficult to interpret the 1990 graphic shown previously, should it happen to be suitable for such context at all.

...eat more and sleep more...

There are individuals for who cannabis just won't stimulate appetite the same as with others, so there ain't much for me to comment here. On another hand, from my perspective the problem of avoiding sensitivity signs while flirting with couch-locks begins to suggest an improbable challenge unless the THC/CBD/CBN ratio can be adjusted. After all i'd imagine a high enough dosage threshold needs to be reached to trigger sensitivity hints and those will always preceed sleepiness if/when it occurs...

...physical discomfort I get from THC makes it a high price to pay... ... ...I properly nuked the thc.

Could it not be about terpenes instead?

Now I'm kept alive with tv dinners...

Better eat than not i guess, what about trying more aroma/taste, in the dishes and the tokes too!!

...way too old to move back in with my parents.

It's bad enough for young adults who fall in a situation forcing them to remain around socio-toxic folks, to pile up such type of "harm" from "marihuana" with additional issues as aging, etc., would be asking for plain aggravation. When things turn too complex one potential solution is to solve 1 riddle at a time, so i understand going back into your parent's home without managing with THC/CBD/CBN ratio (and the rest) 1st would be no good remedy and might even degenerate.

Briefly put i's suggest to avoid compounding too many problems together...

Good day, have fun!! =D

Last edited:
At the moment I'm not on my adhd meds, nor have I smoked. I'm not at all able to answer such a long thread, I lose trach after the first question.

To answer your first question; I ruined the THC after my first test smoking of the sample. I've tried high THC content a few times, decades a go, and I would always get sick/super stoned from 3 puffs. Others would hit the same joint/pipe again and again, while I just spaced out feeling uncomfortable. I have tried weed a couple of times (smoked once years ago, and bough 1g a while back), and just smoking a few dry crumbles made me eat.

I'm tapering anti depressants, and temporarily experiencing a few nasty side effects from it. During my tapering, where my body tried to restore a new balance, my stimulant adhd meds gives me increased discontinuation symptoms. Basically giving me more body pain, and though they help me focus, for some reason they can also send me into despear, "live is pointless", stuff like that. None of these things make me eat.

When I have the worst symptoms I'm not able to get out of bed, or make myself food, and I rely on relatives caring for me. Again and again I'm 'crashing' because I cannot get enough nutrition.

One theory, and it is a guess, is that the glutamate /gaba balange gets messed up when serotonin is being rebalanced. Short explanation is that if I get anxious I don't calm down, or I do it way slower than normal. I also have ptsd, so this becomes a crippeling issue. I'm extremely sensitive to stress and anxiety even without these tapering symptoms.

I can now tolerate my adhd meds, nut I don't want to go back to my usual dose before I eat enough. The meds won't help me if I don't eat enough. More meds will make it harder for me to eat. Without the meds my head is very out of focus, and I don't have the willpower to force myself to eat, and I'm not capable to plan, shop and make myself the nutritious food I need to function.

The THC in my sample is ruined, and I can tell it from the different reaction I get. It doesn't give me the munchies any more, and not the very uncomfortable side effects I would expect from THC.

However, I'm less anxious, and I have a little more appetite. It doesn't work as well as a sleep agent as hoped, but it keeps mt body and head in one place.

Today I tried to lover the meds with 1/3, and I raher smoked some of my stuff (both in the morning). It worked rather well. I've had 3 meals (small breakfast, and to full meals), which is a lot more than I'm usual able to eat. I have even shopped groceries. Somebody drove me, and I used ages as I struggle a lot with focus and execution, but the food didn't repulse me, so I filled my cart with lots of healthy foods.

And I've eaten it. For me this is a huge deal. I think I've probably eaten about 75% of what I ought to eat, and that is monumental for me. For several weeks I've been at perhaps 20-30%, one average. For me this is the difference between functional and non functional.

I do need some stimulants to sleep, and to eat. Stimulants help me a lot more than the negative side effects, but during this particular tapering regime, the sum of my issues have proven to bee too much, over and over again.

Even without THC, and the munchies, I hope the other positive effects are enough. The IBS has been completely gone these few days, also helping on appetite. Same goes for appetite.

I'm not able to get cbd oil yet, that would be so much better than my home made stuff. Having a remedy that can help me eat, and not give a high or unwanted side effects, would be a dream come through. I just want to eat, sleep and function. It's not recreational drug use that has caused this, rather it's known issues with my diagnoses, and side effects from prescribed meds (used in modest doses).

I'm not so mobile, my situation makes it hard for me to get out. I would rather used something else if it was available to me. Nuking hash in the stove to kill THC was just a creative way as I didn't have any other options at the moment. I could barely stand on my feets for more than a couple of mins at the time, due to lack of nutrition. I just want to eat, and nausia/lack of hunger/lack of appetite has been a battle for more than a year now. It's crippeling and debilitating, and fuels ptsd and sleep deprivation, all being a vicious cycle.

Hi there!

The THC in my sample is ruined, and I can tell it from the different reaction I get.

This is one part which prompted me to react, the reason is because it reminded me of a period when i got an impression that my cannabic vapour once used to undergo extended "baking", often as a result of it being captured by turbulence for too long i figured (it wouldn't leave the bowl without sufficient negative pressure, resulting in longer heating/transit).

There was a time when i came to think my session needed to also include some finish phase using a 2nd (complementary) sphere that would cover the higher temperatures - or at least it looked/felt dryer and more neutral. In retrospective it appears one sphere worked best for terpenes and THC extraction while the other managed with the rest, hence after a few good aroma/taste tokes i eventually preferred to switch to the more reactive sphere (although this implied carrying 2 spheres around at all times): it was as if a 1 sphere session could trigger sensitivity reactions that were somewhat tamed down/defused by my 2 spheres scenario...

In other words, was the tiny/hypothetical CBD amount from finish tokes acting as THC's (or terpene's) "antidote" somehow? I did get to suspect that much anyway and if so then this could mean "THC nuking" was part of the possible outcomes after all. I wonder.

I'm not able to get cbd oil yet...

Perhaps CBD gum would be a suitable candidate for evaluation? It's a bit pricey but that might provide hints what's the next item to add in your tool box; as for THC, i can only insist over improving dosage precision, hoping there may still be some suitable comfort zone left to be found in similar cases!

Good luck finding your sweet spot, please keep us posted as that would possibly inspire others.

Good day, have fun!! =D

Hi there!

This is one part which prompted me to react, the reason is because it reminded me of a period when i got an impression that my cannabic vapour once used to undergo extended "baking", often as a result of it being captured by turbulence for too long i figured (it wouldn't leave the bowl without sufficient negative pressure, resulting in longer heating/transit).

There was a time when i came to think my session needed to also include some finish phase using a 2nd (complementary) sphere that would cover the higher temperatures - or at least it looked/felt dryer and more neutral. In retrospective it appears one sphere worked best for terpenes and THC extraction while the other managed with the rest, hence after a few good aroma/taste tokes i eventually preferred to switch to the more reactive sphere (although this implied carrying 2 spheres around at all times): it was as if a 1 sphere session could trigger sensitivity reactions that were somewhat tamed down/defused by my 2 spheres scenario...

In other words, was the tiny/hypothetical CBD amount from finish tokes acting as THC's (or terpene's) "antidote" somehow? I did get to suspect that much anyway and if so then this could mean "THC nuking" was part of the possible outcomes after all. I wonder.

It sounds like your 2nd sphere delivered more CBD in the CBD:THC ratio. If same cannabis sample was used with both spheres (smoking equipment?), the reduced THC in the second sphere had to be converted to CBN.

This is just a very rough estimate, it's hard to know that the exact relationship is, it's much easier using prepared commercial products.

I'll get some of that oil, eventually. I just need to get it through my doctor, I think he once coexisted with the dinosaurs. He believes all parts of the cannabis plant, and all kinds of use, is related to drug use and addiction. (tbh, I'm not sure if he differs between narcotics and necromancy, reading his body language). At the moment I have immigrant status, and the police don't always know the difference between cdb oil and thc oil. I need to go through a check point after getting the CDB oil, so I'm afraid it will give me legal issues before it's sorted out. I worry it could affect my citizenship application, or at the least cause me to give lots and lots of explanation through the bureaucracy.

So instead I get the illegal type, and remove the THC before smoking. It's all completely insane. I'd rather get the oil, it would be much better, but I might end up with possession charges, pending the lab analysis of the content. THC is delivered to me very close to home, with hardly any chance of getting caught.

It's nuts. But, I've eaten today too, and whatever it is I'm smoking, it makes me take less amphetamines (prescribed). I habe improved these days, eating better, sleeping better, less anxiety. Not sure how this can be bad. I'm definitely breaking some minor law, but my health has stopped declining, and I hope to be able to start my apprenticeship in time.

Dammit, I decided to try to eat some, instead of smoking, as I already have used heat on the sample.

I'm so horny now, I'm going crazy. I eat, and I think I could have gotten some stuff done, if I just weren't so aroused that I cannot think about anything else.
It's not like normal arousal, it's way more, and I don't think it's going to help to take care of it (yet again).

This isn't a nice feeling, more like a desperate /starving/predatory feeling. I've been without sex drive since I started meds, frankly I liked that part, it suits my lifestyle.

I assume I got more THC by eating it, vs smoking? IDK. This is more frustrating than being weak from hunger. I need to find a way around it. :(

And yes, lol away...

Hi again Pallyress,

...it's much easier using prepared commercial products.

In the end i find that was never a real option for me and there was some reward in dealing with the necessary adaptation anyway.

...I've eaten today... ...sleeping better, less anxiety. ...

...decided to try to eat some... ...I think I could have gotten some stuff done, if I just weren't so aroused...

IMO it can't be that bad if the body feels happy...

Good day, have fun!! =D

Lol,
Tried not smoking/ingesting yesterday.

I was up for about 16 hours. The first I did wat to take my meds, then I chose a random tv channel, and for 12 hours I spaced out playing games on my phone. After 12 hours, with only tea, coffe and sigaretts, I smoked a joint. A little later I had my first meal (ate 3 sandwiches).

I cannot claim to be cured by cannabis, but I eat and function better. It reduces a little anxiety, and incrrases appetite.

Doc made a plan for my discontinuation on the antidepressants, and I'm perhaps heading for my worst weeks so far. Hopefully it will be over in 2-4 weeks. I'm not telling him about my cannabis use, obviously. I haven't used earlier, and I'm only doing it during the this period.

I'm super spaced out for every step im the tapering, takes a month to even out. Id rather be spaced out and high, and eating, than spaced out, starving, not able to sleep and feeling I'm in hell.

There really are worse things than being high on weed. At the moment I probably display every sign of 'cannabis dope head' because I don't get things done, but I had all those signs before I used.
Instead of showing those symptoms, borderline needing to be in a psych ward, I'm having those symptoms as I roam my fridge and have the best sleeps I've had in years.

Salutations Pallyress,

...function better. It reduces a little anxiety, and increases appetite. ... ...best sleeps I've had in years.

Ideally you should have access to THC/CBD/CBN rated material, etc., unfortunately i may have been too optimistic mentioning CBD gum previously:

The Cannabist: Legal challenge filed against DEA’s new marijuana extract rule (2017-Jan-3)

« CBD oil and other extracts derived from cannabis (which includes hemp) have been and will continue to be Schedule I controlled substances, unless and until they are determined to have a current accepted medical use. »

(Russ Baer, DEA spokesman)​

So, for those North American readers living in USA it appears the "war on drugs" ain't exactly over so far, though more progress is made South compared to what Canadians can realistically expect from yet another fix of bigot anti-cannabic prohibition (under so-called "Trudeau-mania" artificially perpetuated via contemplative/cooperative medias and more!)...

Clearly put, the effect of politics on people's lives happens to be very real - and quite durable, beyond generations actually. An article like that just hurts popular trust in politics a bit further, but what is there left to do besides increasing dosage?!

8)

Lucky me it's sunny this morning and sunlight duration increases gradually with every day which passes. The sky seemed particularily clear as i was staring at the moon in my veranda earlier today; there was a tower between it and the horizon, it just started being shiny from the solar illumination as i looked, so i picked my camera and started shooting... thinking it shall help later to remember that precious moment when i'll miss those the most.

Somehow my session had started in darkness and finished in a splashing bath of light, most unfortunately this can occur only once a day so i try to forget about politics once in a while, because sometimes my chest feels a bit less oppressed all the sudden if i didn't get my dose of serenity in a long while...

Maybe what i'm saying boils down to this sort of creative event filling a gap which TV widens all too often, partly as a result of becoming a passive witness of more twisted/sickening politics, i might add!...

;)

...not telling him about my cannabis use, obviously.

Welcome back to the dark ages as when cannabis was first banned! M'well, at least the guy follows medical tradition... Someday he could learn the simple rule: "do no harm" - something our elite North-Amerian "expert$" still tend to forget rather quickly across a number of Commonwealth countries these days.

Ah! Politics again!! Talk about socio-toxic contamination!...

There really are worse things than being high on weed.

Sure, like being high on politics. Can you imagine?!

:sus:

That last quote seemed formulated as to suggest cannabis is a lesser punishment or something, but ain't most non-consumers slightly over-reacting when their never-ending persecution over an "evil herb" induces some durable/permanent vilification of other's lives, to a point many of us become vectors of their own misery, for example? Etc...

I'm hoping there's a hint of good humor in there! :D

Hang on tight, obviously the ride ain't over yet!

Good day, have fun!! =D

Lol, been a good day, I had breakfast without using weed. Not very productive, except for posting on bluelight. But I've had my first shower in a week (omg, I know!), which obviously make me feel better.

Normally I shower more often, I really feel compiled to mention that. It's just that I don't have the focus or mental stamina to do it when my head is so foggy from tapering symptoms and no food. It's just a symptom of my ability to execute the simplest task when I'm tapering meds. It's not like I'm in a bottomless pit of depression, I'm just mentally faded out.

I do use the toilet, so it could be a lot worse. But because I'm not suicidal it's not a reason to be hospitalised, and I'm not sick enough to get a nurse home (yes doc, can I need help with making food, doing laundry and boring stuff. My symptoms are of a spoiled teenager.) But I could probably be mentally ill enough to get hospitalised if I don't eat or sleep for 5 days. Weed seems to prevent it. Yay!

Oh, I really just ment to wish you a nice day, trailed off a bit.

Namaste and hippie greetings. Go green. *giggle*. Noone would habe guessed me to become a hippie, me the least.

I do have a overview/links to a lot of research that indicates benefits from cbd oil. However, before something is seen as 'a truth' in science, it would require many more studies. So far the results are promising, which is pretty good considering research has been impossible to do (unless they were designed to validate political war on drugs).

For instance ; studies have show that 13 (?) year olds/young kids who use cannabis a lot have lower IQ and are less likely to succeed in "everything". Supporting war on drugd. A healthy Question to ask is what environment and family care causes such a young kid to use drug every day? I'm going to guess that it is not a emotional nurturing amd stable family /surroundings. And it is definitely not a study which will give a view of possible beneficial effects (apart from that the individual 13 year old apparently makes a cost/benefit calculation and acts upon that "here and now" is easier to handle when smoking weed. And "here and now" can sometimes be so difficult that "the long run" is not a part of the equation.

I don't suggest that minors should smoke cannabis as a mean of coping with life, surely there are better ways: such as help and support of adults. The kid cant make grown-ups give them ehat they need, but can control their own intake of substances.

Omg, need to stop typing.... Lol.

Good evening Pallyress,

...not sick enough to get a nurse home...

Looking back with the benefit of additional perspective i'd comment, relatively to the toolbox (...), that lightly "pre-vaped" cannabic dry flowers caused me lesser inconveniences compared to dry "fresh" herb. Maybe that's more hint about "nuking" your THC, good luck finding relief if not comfort.

A healthy Question to ask is what environment and family care causes such a young kid to use drug every day?

Like you i don't support (cannabic) intoxication for minors nor do i find permanent trauma/prejudice from adults nearby any more preferable. Perhaps that will evolve in a hundred years, or a thousand; personally i've abandoned all previous hopes for fair justice during my lifetime quite a long while ago. I'm afraid the "stoners"/"droyés" have become the income-generating resource of those who do not consume: on planet Itnoc WE've become THE product in bigot hands IMO.

640x960.jpg

Good day, have fun!! =D