Need to kick opiates? Fst subs experience!

Bmwm8

Bluelighter
I wanted to post this because I was not aware and I’m not sure if everyone else is. I desperately knew I needed Suboxone to stay clean. I had just gotten out of detox after seven days and had gone pretty hard for six months. I may have made it a day or two before I relapsed if I didn’t have those.

There are plenty of telemedicine doctors that will prescribe them over zoom. I went onto a website, filled out a one page health intake form, and had an appointment in 20 minutes. Talk to the doctor for five minutes. He wrote me two weeks of Suboxone at 16 mg per day. I don’t take that much but I told him I did so I would have some extra on hand.
He told me to get a drug test now and the next two weeks and he would write me a refill. Write them for once a month.
I paid 100 bucks for the consultation. They phoned the prescription into the pharmacy as soon as I was done. I had within an hour.

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to list websites. If I am, I can list a couple couple that I know provide TeleMed services and a lot of places throughout the United States. I’m sorry I don’t know how else it works internationally.

If this is any help to anybody and they wanna know TeleMed doctor to get Suboxone post up and I will put a couple links to the ones I found. You can find them just by googling them.

I hope that helps in withdrawals or trying to get clean.