• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

need to intensify vyvanse just this once!

Shady Kaity

Bluelighter
So I have class in about four hours at 8 am, its 4 am where I'm at currently. I have not gotten like any RESTFUL sleep if any sleep in almost five days due to pain from a lupus flare and I wasn't allowed to sleep the prior night for an eeg the other morning.
Anyhow, like I said I have class from 8 am till 1130 and its bio human anatomy and physiology and the very first day. Id like be awake and alert. This may always be an issue for this class as I have extreme day time sleepiness that I just cannot fight off and I suddenly get weak and just either forcefully fall asleep or realize I have to stop what I'm doin and lay down. But esp with the past few days of poor sleep, id like to know how to intensify my vyvanse, and kind of quickly if anyone is actually UP beside me -_- lol
I take 70mgs of it and I most def will be taking two, which does not do much; literally barely anything.
If somone is able to heelp me out soon, I would so greatly appreciate it as my schooling and doing well is highly important to me, unfortunately this was this only time available for this course :(

Its much more difficult to potentiate the effects of vyvanse than say adderall.

A few things.
1.its best to avoid foods and beverages high in vitamin c. Vyvanse is less effected by it than adderall but still can have its effects lessoned.

2. Caffeine has synergistic effects with amps in general. If you aren't too sensitive to caffeine, it can add a lot to the euphoria and wakefulness of vyvanse. I took vyvanse for a year or so and I swore by caffeine. My tolerance is quite high, so I would get negligible effects from 140mg. If I add caffeine however the effects are much more prominent.

I would immagine your tolerance is on the higher side. For most 140mg will have them awake and speedy nearly all day.
I also finds it helps to stagger the doses. Take one around 6am and the next at 8am with a monster or redbull.

Taking caffeine can intensify the side effects of vyvanse. It may add to anxiousness, as well as heart rate and blood pressure increase. Ive never had an issue personally, but for some it can be a bad combination.

That's basically the same info I found myself.
Plus sodium bicarbonate to increase the ph of the stomach and such because if too acidic it will be excreted faster? Basically pissing it all away literally lothe source I read said to take a double dose and had listed prilosec specifically, which I happen to have a rx of. So I had taken a total of 80mgs after the vyvanse. Dunno if it matters which comes first? I also had a monster extra strength during the class and then a rockstar double strength later in the afternoon.

Another thing I read was about was norepinepherine and dopamine becomingg depelted with stim use over time and if you can increase them, it helps to carry the amp more across the brain blood barrier. So my idea was that I'm prescribed cymbalta as well which is an SNRI Wwhich I *think* increases NE? Not sure on how to increase dopamine levels. Suggestions?
Oh and I had a protein meal bar this morning too :)

I apologize if my thoughts are hard to follow,I I've been extremely sleep deprived for five or six days now. Its def taking atoll on me as things are severely trailing a lot and all the time, I have small hallucinations I guess, like I thought I saw a spider or bug crawl from my thumb to phone earlier in the morningyesterday, DO NOT want to be touched or even talked to really, just very irritable...you get the idea. But I can't help it, having a terrible lupus flare and I'm. In such bad pain that I was hysterically crying earlier. -_-.

But, my bf gave me a lil suboxone and I took one reg 500mg tylen*orry for the rambleol and one 500mg tylenol PM which basically has benadryl and my rx of topamax 100mgs and 50mgs pf hydroxzyne, so I'm feeling sleepy, jjust really hope I can! These storms and pressure changes are making painns worse and shit :(

It wasn't to hard to follow :)

Heavy stimulant use, specifically amphetamines, will have a negative effect on dopamine or norepinephrine. The brain starts to produce less dopamine and NE to compensate for the excess amount produced by amphetamines. This is why people suffer from withdrawals. Symptoms being, lack of energy, depression/dysphoria, anxiety, agitation, loss of focus ect.. the opposite of how you feel while on amps.

There are some threads about preventing these effects. I have too be on a plane in 3 minutes, so shit, gotta go. Ill post the discussions on this topic later.

Yes, when you get the chance id very much appreciate reading those threads :)
Id like to know how to raise NE and dopamine. Like I said I have the cymbalta theory but I have read info of that being dangerous and could cause seizures? And I already may have seizures in my sleep, hopefully find those results out soon as I had a sleep deprived EEG on Friday morning, but I've read they don't always show seizure activity.
But, since I have class tuesday-Saturday, I decided I won't take the vyvanse on Sunday or Monday and I already think I may have narcolepsy for a few* reasons, when I don't take it I literally cannot stay awake for the life of me. The house could be on fire and id wake for a second and be like OH MY GO...mumblemumble back into full sleep unable to be awakened. I will be sitting up and fall over face first into my metal kitchen table and it doesn't matter. And yes that has happened before. Its BAD. So idk what to do. This is why I have to basically pump myself full of energy supplements drinks diet pills and the such. I even have to do that on vyvanse because I fall asleep if I only take that.So, any suggestions on how to make it more powerful? Any. Supplements to go along with it? I'm pretty desperate here.Like I said five days a week of school, i'm 20 yeaRs old have a toddler with special needs and I have uncontrolled lupus. I feel like i'm at my wits end! Help!

Sent via my Samsung Transform Ultra from Boost Mobile

1000mg L-thyrosine... 2h afte vyv ingestion...i realised something weird happen cuz i couldntstop talkin

IMO supplementing with tyrosine everyday is better than just with vyvanse. I wouldnt do it long term. Its dependent on frequency of amp use...in theory supplementing with tyrosine everyday long term would have similar effects of frequent to every day amp use..does anyone agree.
If the tyrosine aids in supplementing dopamine production wouldnt thete be a possibility there of kickstarting an abnormal production amount? Then when discontinued there mqy be withdrawal? Or could the receptors get damaged as with heavy amp or opiate use?
Just rambling on a random thought.

I have sum vyvanese or however u spell it 40 mg i havent taken any cus idk how its gunna make me feel. Can any1 tell me thx

First time i did vyvanse i did 70mg and felt like i was rolling. It was pretty intense. Youll get a nice buzz off 40. Take it as early as possible and be prepared for the possibility of not sleeping.