• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need to get prescribed some painkillers probably from the ER since I don't have a GP I am in the US I don't really care if I have to break something j

Yeah, excised a tumor off my forehead, just Naprosyn, double bunionectomies on feet, complete with bone breaking, pins and screws and a dremel, got 5mg oxycodone x4 for a week lol. They're not pushing them like they used to, so everyone please think twice before doing something rash.

You should just make an appointment at an opioid dependence clinic. The suboxone clinic allows for more freedom with your medication, even if you are using other controlled substances. I heard they have relaxed some of the restrictions @ methadone clinics so now it doesn’t take as long to earn weekly take-homes. But it’s a little different @ every clinic. I would only go to a methadone clinic if your goal is to get high. My friend said they would give her like 500mgs a day @ her clinic and she would have been able to get more if she didn’t start exhibiting symptoms of intoxication. But you have to go everyday for the initial 90 days. They start you @ a tiny 30mg of syrup only and they up you 5 or 10mg a day. I’m not sure when you can get take home pills but sometime after 90 days. The syrup is better than the wafers and the pills anyway because you aren’t shooting or snorting the methadone pills. I was injecting heroin and fentanyl when I went there and decided I should just go the suboxone route cuz after shooting up for so long taking methadone doesn’t really do it for you. Good luck. I’m 4 years + clean of all opioids with the help of prescribed Subzolve.