• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Need something trippy and awesome in your life?

Chemical Wizard

Bluelighter
Fellow bluelighters and moderators.

First and foremost forgive me for not following the guidelines, but if you are in need of something cool to watch while you are high, check this out. Please move this to drug culture as soon as you deem fit.

http://youtu.be/3TQgwy2LmIQ

I just saw kraftwerk live a few days ago and I've been glowing since the experience. I felt the urge to share it with my fellow psychonauts. Apologies once again mods.

And while I am breaking protocol, I should add on an amusing note that last night I had a dream that I went to a music festival with my parents and brothers and sisters. And then all of a sudden I was in morninggloryseeds house chatting about things. He was bald topless and had an enormous handlebar moustache, and had three room mates. All of these room mates were quarrelling, flirtatious cute ladies. I asked him where the hell we were and he said "Idaho, Ontario". That's all I remember.

I had a pretty good laugh about that when I woke up this morning. In the 10 years I've been lurking and posting on bluelight, never have I had a dream about it.....until now!

Last edited:
lololol

I'm gonna presume this should've gone into the social tripping thread? hahaha

lololol

I'm gonna presume this should've gone into the social tripping thread? hahaha