• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Need some input for Coachella

Dawglaw

Bluelighter
I am going to Coachella for the first time next month. I am very excited. I am looking for some imput on my drug schedule.

I will be there Thursday-Sunday.

I will be bringing the following goodies with my four other friends

100mg 4-ACO-DMT (fumerate)
2500mg tested MDMA
15 2mg Clonazapam (to sleep/for psychedelic crisis/bad trips)
30 10/325 percosets (for hangovers)
3.5gs of cocaine
30 30mg adderol xr
weed (I don't like getting SUPER high, just a mellow buzz to complement the booze/drugs)
lots of booze

I want to have fun but I also want to be safe and not be on the couch for a week.

I want to take the MDMA and the 4-aco-dmt together. Never tried the 4-aco-dmt but I have done shrooms before. I can get a bit uneasy with mushrooms and I hate the mindfuck but I also would love to have the visuals at a sweet show. I am guessing a lowish dose coupled with a solid MDMA dose would keep me in a decent state of mind?

I also want to try to take it relatively easy on Sunday as I have to work on Tuesday.

Thanks.

Hey i've been to Coachella many times. You have a nice list you might want more cocaine it's like gold out there... Weigh your 4-aco-dmt in single dose increments so you don't have to worry about taking too much by mistake.
Have fun and be safe :)

2,500mg of mdma? For how many people...please don't say just you?

Haha, no.

I am only going to take 200mg max. I am going with a few E tards that will probably take it 2 or three days tho. After my comedown, I dont fuck around.

so drinking 1 or 2 nights, hippyflip on one and coke on 1 or 2. Sounds fine to me. Recommend the hippyflip on Saturday though if you're taking it easy on Sunday, it's normally the day with best music as well

take it easy homie. i don't want to be reading another bad comedowns thread. have fun and enjoy.

@laugh - thanks man. I will be smart. I am a lot more educated about HR and MDMA these days. I also have really worked on my psychological well being and am in a really good place these days.

I'd say smoke that weed, do that coke and eat those perc's for outkast motorhead beck, AFI and arcade fire and... (damn the lineups pretty good). Watch if you decide to dance with molly because you might be LTC'n again. BTW I'm feeling a lot better and thanks for your input and support.

@laugh - thanks man. I will be smart. I am a lot more educated about HR and MDMA these days. I also have really worked on my psychological well being and am in a really good place these days.

good to hear mate. have fun and enjoy. :)