Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Need some help with Lucy

Difm

Greenlighter
Hey there everyone

SWIM stored lucy in the freezer and it accidentally froze, It was only in there over night, and they have now stored it in the fridge to slowly cool. Is there any chance of damage? SWIM read online that freezer was the right place to store it, but found out it was water and not alcohol. Any tips or is this toast?

thanks!

No there will be no degradation, freezers are the best place to store chemicals if one is worried about possible degradation.
Also we do not use SWIM here, it is against the rules and also provides no legal protection

Ok thanks for the information, sorry about breaking the rules, wont happen again!

I didn't think water was good for LSD - but I'm not sure about that.

best place to store lucy Cool dry place with no sunlight no UV is preferable amber bottle will help so will a blue one.

H20 as in tap water H20 is probably not the best solution to store any chemical in, neither is filtered H20 because lets face it bacteria, algea and other airborn pathogens can contaminate it over time.

Not sure but I think you need to add something to the mix like Vodka or IPA..... I know that's what some people do with cetain Research chemicals not sure about LSD though

Storing it in a solution of ethanol (even vodka should work) will likely be the best.
That way you can put it in the freezer without the solution freezing.