• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need some help quick how is this possible

Warehous3

Greenlighter
So I've been snorting fentanyl nobody would believe my tolerance. On my mother I did I small line of car fent and it didn't even hit me hard. I feel I had one of the worst tolerances in the world. June 6th was my last line of fent. I'm so ficking done. The first 6 days were a miracle. No physical WD at all (fucking miracle?) just felt like the physical stuff was over and I was in paws. Well I was sub ised to move out tomorrow, I had no energy I too 8mg of subutex and fuck right into pw after 6 days! My question is, I'm starting to not feel as terrible but still super shitty. It's been 5hours since my last dose and I want to know if maybe I didn't take enough? There were days before I decided to get clean where I'd feel WD a few hours after last dose. Why this time I didn't feel much now six days later I'm in hell. Please help do I have to take more. The darknet is the fucking devil and I'm ashamed of myself but need relief.

It honestly to me sounds like you got ripped off. Probably just sold something else or cut to shit.

No way because I've been in WD and snorted 30 bags of H and still was pukeing. Why 6 days from taking nothing do I have PW. Just so you know the last batch of fent I was doing I could do one line every 24hours. And other stuff after 3 or 4 I'd start to feel shitty. Was this some fucked up shit I was taking that lasts forever?

Unfortunately, there's no way at all of telling what exactly you have been taking. Tell me what other drugs are in the mix please. Give me as much information as you possibly can.