• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Need some help Oxycodone 10mg

Matt24emerson

Greenlighter
If you have never use a opiate will 10 mg of oxycodone get you high ? and how should you take it ... snort ? parachute or simply just swallow the pill... I just want to know if 10 mg of oxy is worth trying to get high off of for a first time opiate user, thanks

Last edited:
Its probably a good starting dose and you should feel it. It may not be superb but should feel some nice relaxation and contentment. I would just swallow it, but parachuting is fine (its basically the same). I prefer snorting but a bit less gets into the blood but does hit quicker.

Be careful. We all started with just one dose and many of us never stopped.

thanks man , I just wanted to see the real effect of opiates and oxy I guess I should start with 15-20 mg to see how strong it really is

Start with the 10. If after an hour or two you dont feel it, you could add more but cant take it away. It is unlikely 15mgs would kill you or anything, but could cause more nausea and vomitting which is never fun and could waste the dose if you vomit within an hour or two after taking it.

My boyfriend wanted to say:

I've been using opiates in moderation for 20 years and he still gets plenty high off 10mg of oxy or hydrocodone. I've never been through withdrawal. The trick is to space it out and not keep chasing your buzz. Do your dose, feel the effects and be done with it. Don't use is on a day to day basis always try to skip at least a day in between doses, and you won't have to take the crazy amounts that you see people on here take. Its all about self control. The less frequently you use, the less it takes to get you high.

Are they IR or Extended Release Tabs. Be careful, the ER Tabs can take up 2 3 hours to peak. I'm on 60mg twice daily, plus about 3 shots of oramorph, So I have somewhat of a tolerance (This is not recreational, I have a genuine condition that causes extreme pain) Kinda pisses me off, as I can no longer get that lovely warn fluffy opiate blanket. (Unless I can get my hands on some very pure H. A path I don't really want to go down.)