• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Need some advice on mixing Ritalin and cocaine lol

speedyschultzyyy223

Greenlighter
Just would like some advice on proper amounts to mix with cocaine so don't fucking kill me I'm pretty damn experienced and know my body's capabilities and how far to take it, my problem is always wanting more always wanting to last longer, but I wind up doing copious amounts and doing too much to where I'll either have to go lay down or make myself throw up and I just want everyone else's side of mixing these drugs heards it's the best ive did it once so far but only took 40 mg and took orally and snorted maybe a gram (not at once) over 30 mins period and I was fucking half way zooted but I wannan do more just need recommendations, so just wanting to see everyone elses usually mg intake, also can get Adderall just heard Ritalin was better to mix but also heard Adderall is better, what's y'all's take??

I think part of your issue here and why you do so much is because ritalin and cocaine share a significant cross tolerance due to having very similar pharmacological action.

While combining stimulants is inherently dangerous and can be very cardiotoxic, you may have better results with adderall.

Needing to lay down or throwing up can be a sign of a heart attack. You should checking your heart rate and blood pressure and making sure they stay out of dangerously high zones.

Just would like some advice on proper amounts to mix with cocaine so don't fucking kill me I'm pretty damn experienced and know my body's capabilities and how far to take it, my problem is always wanting more always wanting to last longer, but I wind up doing copious amounts and doing too much to where I'll either have to go lay down or make myself throw up and I just want everyone else's side of mixing these drugs heards it's the best ive did it once so far but only took 40 mg and took orally and snorted maybe a gram (not at once) over 30 mins period and I was fucking half way zooted but I wannan do more just need recommendations, so just wanting to see everyone elses usually mg intake, also can get Adderall just heard Ritalin was better to mix but also heard Adderall is better, what's y'all's take??
Doesn't matter how experienced you are friend - mixing stimulants is never good idea - in fact it's a terrible idea - dangerous as fuck and never as enjoyable as simply taking more of one stim at a time (and even then you've gotta be very careful, especially given your urges as bolded above)

Less can often be more with stimulants, at least with regard to feeling good

My advice would be not to mix, and to have a good honest look at why you're never satisfied with your high and contstantly need more

I can't stress enough that I've never taken enough to throw up, I don't have a way to check my heart besides you know old fashioned way, that's what I'm afraid of I'm still younger not like teenager young late 20s, so kinda why I posted was the heart thing, and I had forgot to say I smoke a shit ton of weed as well while I do this, also I've only mixed these drugs once (earlier today tbh) and I felt like just sitting down not really have energy got weak fast etc and usually do cocaine every weekend I get back home so not sure wtf happened maybe not enough to mix with idk? It wasn't a full gram of coke either maybe like .7ish

Doesn't matter how experienced you are friend - mixing stimulants is never good idea - in fact it's a terrible idea - dangerous as fuck and never as enjoyable as simply taking more of one stim at a time (and even then you've gotta be very careful, especially given your urges as bolded above)

My advice would be not to mix, and to have a good honest look at why you're never satisfied with your high and contstantly need more
I always need more because I'm always moving buddy, but taking with the stim made me feel opposite guess si shouldn't have worded it that way anyone can overdose, I literally do drugs on the weekends only I work really far from home and I'm on vacation this week so tryna pass time while wife and kids work and go to school really. I'm literally building my wife this or building my son that or doing this damn chore or baseball practice etc. Man I'm a guy you'd never knew did a shit ton of drugs, (literally on the weekend only fri-sat)

I can't stress enough that I've never taken enough to throw up, I don't have a way to check my heart besides you know old fashioned way, that's what I'm afraid of I'm still younger not like teenager young late 20s, so kinda why I posted was the heart thing, and I had forgot to say I smoke a shit ton of weed as well while I do this, also I've only mixed these drugs once (earlier today tbh) and I felt like just sitting down not really have energy got weak fast etc and usually do cocaine every weekend I get back home so not sure wtf happened maybe not enough to mix with idk? It wasn't a full gram of coke either maybe like .7ish
mate you clearly stated my problem is always wanting more always wanting to last longer, but I wind up doing copious amounts and doing too much to where I'll either have to go lay down or make myself throw up

but now you have never taken enough to throw up?

honestly the mix is a waste of time and dangerous - this is essentially a harm reduction forum so any advice you are likely to receive will be similar to what you've already heard - take care

The message I first responders to was this one. I didn't have underlying heart conditions, I barely drink energy drinks, And I know I've did way more cocaine this and my heart has never beaten like it has for a good 10 mins then it all went away feeling and all so I've paused on the cocaine for now just wondering what the best combination is not really that si shouldn't mix lol I know 3 people right now I have asked that do the same and they say about 50-60 mg snort 10-20mg and do a couple.lines and see where that gets you, I tried that but only did 40 mg and didn't snort any so just a simple question really and don't want a answer like yours lol

mate you clearly stated my problem is always wanting more always wanting to last longer, but I wind up doing copious amounts and doing too much to where I'll either have to go lay down or make myself throw up

but now you have never taken enough to throw up?

honestly the mix is a waste of time and dangerous - this is essentially a harm reduction forum so any advice you are likely to receive will be similar to what you've already heard - take care
I said I've never taken to much that makes me throw up I stuck my fingers down my damn throat buddy it says it up there and yeah I'm always moving and wearing shit off why I always want more, I'm by no means addicted I went a year stretch doing nothing stopped cold turkey then another 4 months stretch before I've been about a month long binge now lol it literally says I "make myself throw up"

I said I've never taken to much that makes me throw up I stuck my fingers down my damn throat buddy it says it up there and yeah I'm always moving and wearing shit off why I always want more, I'm by no means addicted I went a year stretch doing nothing stopped cold turkey then another 4 months stretch before I've been about a month long binge now lol it literally says I "make myself throw up"
lots of people move a lot on stims bro, it's not that which makes you want/need more it's the compulsive nature of the stimulants themselves

whether the drugs themselves make you vomit, or they make you feel the need to make yourself vomit, is a moot point really, cos you are making yourself vomit because you feel like you've done too much I'm guessing, and not just for the fun of it

It's cool man, I hope you get it sorted. If you don't want harm reduction based replies though then maybe you are asking in the wrong place. Enjoy

Both Cocaine and Ritalin are strong Dopamine re-uptake inhibitors, meaning they will compete for the same neurons, not sure which is stronger but I’m sure if you used something like adderal you’d TEMPORARILY get that high you want but then you’ll gain tolerance to adderals effects too, and from experience a bad meth addiction was next. No matter what your brain will adapt to dosage, Sounds like you need a tolerance break. Also throwing up/nausea is a sign of overamping or just getting too stimmed, basically your brain is out of dopamine and you keep taking more cocaine but if there is no more dopamine to act on then you’ll just keep getting all those nasty side effects without the good feeling.

Why do you make yourself throw up lol? You've got a light hearted attitude about all this which is funny but that's a bit heavy man! It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me how you frame this,

To make things last longer you got to use less. That's about it. 40mg and a gram in a half hour could be taken in steps instead and longer. Like take the 40mg a couple hours earlier to get started, and once your settled do a line and space them out over a couple hours too. Don't make yourself throw up!

A month long binge is a good mark to take a short break. You can do whatever you want with your life man, you're clearly headed for the high road by which I mean you insist on using lots, but to extend your highs and better highs a break is a good thing. Keep a good attitude about it and whatever. You know what to do.