• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need some advice On injection eff up (using mobile)

La Bruna

Bluelighter
Today I shot some cocaine into vein? To the left of the big one. This took me a few tries to find a vein since most of mine a collapsed and I registered blood on the pullback but was a little hasty pushing down the plunger and it didn't hurt, sting, nothing. I didn't get the rush I wanted so I fell asleep for a few hours and woke up with my arm hurting in the injection site and I have a little dull pain going down my arm I took some Cipro and amoxicillin both 500 mg and I've been putting hot compresses on it. My guess is I missed maybe, or hit a vein to small to handle to quickness I pushed the plunger down, or maybe, god forbid, I hit an artery. I'm sorry if this post is in the wrong spot. Couldn't navigate the mobile version very well so I apologize in advance. I'm am just looking for some insights into what may have happened and what I should do. Whatever I have to do I must keep discreet bc of home life issues. I've been clean and suddenly decided to revert back to my old ways. Please help me out, this has got me a little freaked out. Thank you and I will update you all if you're interested.

Last edited:
Yes I think so too. I woke up this morning with A LOT less pain and I'm just gonna keep takin those antibiotics. I appreciate the input. Thank you.

OP, don't be taking antibiotics willy nilly. It's important that when you take them, you take a full course as prescribed. Taking them off and on is a good way to develop a resistance and to empower bacteria that you don't want.